Chapter 7: A New Bond

Nerissa's POV.

"Ok, first things first I'm going to have to give you a tour, it shouldn't take that long since this place isn't that big, so I'm going to start with the kitchen." He said after we set the bags down. He even changed into only basketball shorts and some socks. His body was just all kinds of right. I don't understand how he can be so comfortable with people he doesn't even know. But I can't complain, him shirtless and being open to me is attracting me even more. We started walking towards the kitchen and I must say it was beautiful. He had toned wooden cabinets and counters to match and they were a nice shade of brown. The room was painted a creamy-white color and the flooring was a brownish marble.

"Wow, this is like my dream kitchen. Did you do all of this by yourself ?" I asked him.

"Actually I did, I was always good with this kind of stuff. But I thought it was pretty girly to do interior decorating so I never thought about doing it for a living."

"It's not girly, It's actually incredible that you can do all of this. I honestly think I'm in love." I told him causing him to laugh.

"Well then you're going to love the bedroom." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards our room. This flat is way to big for me. I feel like it took us almost an hour trying to get to the bedroom. Once we finally got to the room he opened the door and I must say I was shocked. It was black and red and he had the most modern furniture. There was a flat screen, and a king size bed. There was even a bathroom, a big one too.

"Oh... My... Goodness! I can't believe a high school student was able to pay for all of this. Your only 18 living in luxury! How is this possible?!" He laughed by my statement.

"Look, I've been working almost all my life. Even when I was little I did some work over the summer. My dad did help with most of this so it's really no big deal." He said. I started walking around the room giving myself a little tour. I was just amazed by everything. I walked towards the bed and took my shoes off. He even had silk covers! I just think I'm in heaven.

"Im not even going to make much use out of the bed, considering vampires don't sleep." I told him. He walked up behind me and slowly slid his arms around my waist.

"I hope you know there's other things you can do in this bed besides sleeping in it." He whispered in my ears, sending shivers through my whole body. I closed my eyes slowly as his hands traveled my body. It's like everywhere he touches causes me to feel tingles. I'm loving every second of this moment.

Damien's POV.

It feels good to have Nerissa here. Its been a while since I've had a girl in my life. It's actually been a while since I've even hugged a girl. I don't know, it's just that when I'm with Nerissa, my mind takes over. There's just so many things I want to do I feel like I might go crazy. I know for sure that we both aren't ready for sex. More importantly I don't want to rush her into anything and make her feel pressured in this relationship. So as of right now, I'm keeping my thing in my pants. I noticed something about Nerissa though. Every time I touch her her body she starts to shiver. I don't know if it's a vampire thing but I don't care, I'm loving that I have this much effect on her. I moved my hands up her shirt and started moving my hands around her hips. Her eyes started to close so I'm guessing that's a sign that she likes what I'm doing. I moved my hands back down to her waist and spun her around so she was facing me. I didn't do anything but just stare into her eyes. They were so bright I couldn't tear my eyes away. She started blushing and put her head down. I took my index finger and lifted her head up and pecked her lips lightly. Before I got the chance to move away she wrapped her arms around my neck and slid her tongue in. God Damn she was strong, I guess that's another thing I can include in my research. I lifted her up by her waist and she immediately wrapped her legs around me. I leaned forward putting us both on the bed and she started giggling.