Chapter10: Where's Sam Part 2

Damien's POV.

"Are you seriously still mad at me , I apologized over a thousand times." Nerissa still hasn't said a word to me since we got back from school. Anthony and I are getting ready to leave and I don't want to leave her without being on a good note.

"Damien I honestly don't care anymore , can you and Anthony just go and get Sam."

"So you swear your not mad ?"

"Can you please just go."

"Fine ." I tried to give her a kiss but she backed away from me. I just sighed and left the apartment and met Anthony at my car."

"She still mad at you huh." He said as we got into the car.

"Yeah and I don't know what to do to fix it."

"Well normally when Sam is mad at me sex always solves it."

"Well Nerissa and I aren't ready for sex ."

"Liar ,That night Sam and I came over we heard moaning."

"Yeah well there's other ways to please a woman." I said with a wink and pulled off.

Nerissa's POV.

The boys have been gone for almost 5 hours, I know the place is quite far but I don't know how much longer I can take without knowing how they are . Damien keeps calling the house phone and leaving voicemails but I'm still upset with him. It's hard to stay mad though because I know he only acted the way he did because he was angry due to the situation. And I feel like it's my fault to. I don't even know who these people are and they already have something against me. The real question why did they bring Sam into this.  Something just isn't right and I hope matters gets done with soon.

Unknown POV.

"HELP ! HELPPPP SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!" She yelled

"Hit her again." My guard punched her harder than before causing her to fall out her seat. I shook my head. "Young lady , now why must you continue to do this to yourself." She spits out blood , the smell so delightful attacking was the hardest decision.

"Wh-why am I here ?" She choked on her own words.

"Oh you don't want to be here ? I thought we were being outstanding hostesses. Why Sam , can I make you more comfortable ? Water perhaps ?" She doesn't say a word , just a looks at me with fears in her eyes. "Is that a no ?"

"How long do I have to stay here ?"

"Well , until I get what I want , which is your intriguing friend Nerissa. But your not so smart friends Anthony and Damien decided to leave her home and come alone ." I turned on my Tv which showed the boys in the car , one of my workers successfully planted a webcam in Damien's car not to long ago , we've been watching them for quite a while. We look to Sam and tears start to fall down her face.

"Oh sweetie don't cry."

"Please don't hurt them."

"Does biting count? "

A few hours later

Damien's POV.

" Anthony where the hell is this place , we've been driving for hours and we're in the middle of nowhere." It's 3 am and we've made no progress.

"Man I got this , the place is straight ahead."

"You sure ?"

"Yeah you don't see that tall ass building." He was right , only a vampire would stay in a area like this. A mansion placed in a deserted area. Literally there's nothing else around here. It was all black with spikes at the top, and little to none windows. "Bro I'm kinda nervous." He said to me

"Why ?"

"Dude , we're going in a house filled with vampires. We're not winning that fight."

"Yeah you're right , I should've thought about bringing Nerissa."

"Damien she's a girl what is she going to do ?"

"You haven't seen what I saw that night we were at the movies , she's strong as hell."

"Whatever man." He said laughing . We pulled up to the mansion and standing in front was two men I'm guessing guards. I parked the car and we both got out. We both walked to the door and the guards stopped us.

" Damien and Anthony ?" One of the guards asked ? We both looked at each other then shook our heads. "Follow us." They opened the doors and walked in, it took us a while but we followed. It was a long hallway with red carpet , pictures on each side of the walls. The guards kept whispering and laughing and looking back at us. Which made me very nervous. We continue walking until we got to the end of the hallway. They opened these double doors and quickly pushed us in and closed back the door without a word. The room had blood on the floor and I pray it's not Sam's.

"DAMIEN ANTHONY WHAT A DELIGHT TO FINALLY MEET YOU!"

I don't know that voice, but it's very strange.

"WHO'S THERE?" Anthony said

"BABY IS THAT YOU ?" That was Sam , I know her voice.

"SAM WHERE ARE YOU ?" he yelled again.

"OH WHY TELLING YOU WOULD BE TOO EASY , CARE TO JOIN US ?" The unknown voice said. Next thing I knew the lights shut off and I got hit forcefully on the back of my head. I passed out and that's all I could remember.