Jealously

Love sure is mysterious, even though 90% of humanity has experienced that, they still dont fully understand the feeling called love! Then, what is Jealousy in love? Jealousy is always a sign of love which means the birth of true love! Right Now, Aqua was rousening from her bed, she looked out the window and realised that she, herself, is in love.

Girls change when they are in love There once was a saying like that! The following Saturday, the weather forecast displayed the symbol for rain, relentlessly covering the map. As Rushia was checking out the weather, she was eating breakfast which then was followed by Y/Ns shouting from the door in the house,

Y/N: Im leaving!

Rushia: Have a safe trip

Having to deal with the bright sun after pulling up an all nighter is basically a torture. It was already bad enough that he had to go to school on a Saturday because of the class' plan at the school concert, but the heat and light from the sun was just too much.

Well, for Aqua, the consciousness of Minato Aqua, who had been watching anime until it was dawn, was already fading away. Regretting her actions.In any case, last night, Aqua has been watching the genre of romance like what any other teenage girl would do, and gotten sucked into it after 2 or 3 episodes.

The character from the movie had said this line during a pretty depressing scene, Although the circumstances of the character are completely different from her, The random line from the Girl protagonist really struck in her heart!

The way you love determines the way youll be loved

She had a feeling that she just said a pretty good thing, distracting herself from the heat of the sun. Someone suddenly tapped her shoulder, when Aqua looked back. It was none other than Y/N!

As Y/N casually greeted Aqua, Y/N joined Aqua on the way to the school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking around the classroom, everyone was just chatting with each other. As for Y/N, he has been wondering about something lately, Y/N doesnt know for sure but he couldnt but help feel distant from Aqua. As Y/N turned his head to the direction where Aqua was, Fubuki and Aqua were chatting with some random girl,

Aqua POV

R.Girl: Hey Fubuki-San! Do you have someone you like?

As the girl chuckled to herself, Well, I dont have anyone right now! What about you, Yamanto-San? As Yamanto just blushed, and soon, she started to talk about someone she liked!

Aqua: (Geez, Hearing them talking about people they like, Giggling.. And other stuff Its just nothing like I used to do, but then again, I cant help but listen to what they were saying..)

As Fubuki noticed Aqua. She asked Aqua, the same question which left Aqua blushing, but this time, Aqua just replied Yes to them, When other girls heard that, they started forming a crowd and started to ask Aqua about that

Everyone was filled with shock and their eyes were as wide as ever, and they still couldnt believe what they just heard. As soon as Y/N heard that, for some reason, he just whispered to himself.and before he even knew it, he made a grin while shouting in his mind Just kill me now!

Still wondering about what Aqua just said, There was a short moment of silence in his mind. After some time, laughing to himself bitterlyWhen he realised something, How could he be so shocked when he didnt even have courage to confess Now she has someone she likes, facing his head down in defeat. As he comes to the conclusion of Aqua being in love with someone could be the reason why she was staying away from him!