Aqua Want To Go On A Date Part-2

It took them about thirty minutes to reach the arcade with the bus, Even though It was not the best solution to avoid, It was still better than waiting in line or walking in the crowd in an amusement park especially for someone like Aqua, who only enjoys doing indoor activities!

Passing through the automatic door, They were greeted by the game machines lined up by each other, as far as they could see, Aqua was seen like a kid grinning in a candy store, excited to try out every game, 180 degrees from her mood who was teasing Y/N was now have reformed to a spoiled brat!

“ So Aqua, what kind of game do you play except for FPS?”

“Let See…,  I mostly play some kind of open-world RPG and sometimes, FPS like battle royal games! “

Expected from the hard-core gamer, Unlike Y/N, who just enjoys some kind of RPG, that requires farming and information, She was the type to play the game with tactics and sixth sense!

“ What game should we play?”
“ Well, Be my guest…, This is my first time being to the arcade! “

Looking around the arcade, a certain machine caught his interest. It was a common game where you have to shoot zombies with a provided gun on the big screen.

“That looked pretty interesting”
“Be Careful, it was not for the children who got easily scared”
“ Don’t treat me like a kid, I will make you regret those words, making you look bad”

Standing each other by the side in front of the big screen, they faced the screen. When they put in some coins, the games started immediately

“Ahaha, Running like a hungry beast toward us, You guys got some nerves, Take this, Die..!”

A few minutes later, Y/N’s friend ends up showing her hidden side when she was playing the game like this! He was taken aback by the hyper-gleeful Aqua, who sent zombies flying with the hand grenade. Rather than rehabilitating her, it seemed like he had opened a door to a new world for Aqua!

 “ A fat zombie is running toward you, Y/N!”
“A-Ah, Yeah I got it”

He decided to ignore it and refocus on the screen in front of him once more. And after they had played for about another 30 minutes, they got overrun by a pile of zombies and were greeted by a game over screen! Although they end up getting eaten by the zombies, Y/N deemed it a success nonetheless, judging by Aqua’s gleefulness.

“So Which game should we play next?”
“ I am a bit tired from all of this physical movement, I prefer a laid back type!”
“ What about a coin game?”

Searching for more relaxing games moved through the arcade interior.
“Ah, Y/N, isn’t that photo booth that all-girl are talking about in the class?”
What Aqua pointed at was a machine that formed a box hidden by the curtains!

“Photobooth heh? I heard about those, it’s the thing where you took a picture with your friend’s right? Couple use them pretty often too”
“Couples…” She muttered to these words
“Let go take a picture together!”

“Oh, Nice idea. That would be the perfect memento for your first time here”

They entered the booth through the curtains. Shortly afterwards, Y/N took out some coins and inserted them into the machine. After he finished inserting coins into machines, a gleeful, girly voice rang out inside the booth.

“Welcome welcome~ Let’s first decide on the frame of the photo Okay~”

Shortly after the choices appeared on the monitor in front of them.
“ It seems like we have to decide, Which one do you want? Aqua”
“ Really? Well, if I have to choose, Then let make this one here”