🖇 ; Seungmin

Kim Seungmin

Furious, anger, rage. Betrayal, jealousy. Those are all the feelings you were feeling right now. Running towards the practice room, down JYP Ent. halls, you could feel the beads of sweat tricklinh down your head.

Bursting into the room, you saw all 8 members gathered together, including jisung sitting at the side cheering. But it all stopped, they stopped dancing and Jisung stopped cheering. They all looked at you, surprised.

"Noona? Why are you here?" Jeongin asked. "Kim Seungmin, explain to me, you have a girlfriend, no fiance, whom i dont know of-?"

He stared at you, processing what you're saying. Then, like he thought of something amazing, his eyes lit and cheerfully said, "oh! Sarah! oh, I didn't tell you? I thought I did..anyways, yea, Im engaged with her, I thought my parents would have told you."

Parents. He left his parents to tell me, but not himself. "seungmin, I am your bestfriend, before you were even born I was already your bestfriend.  But yet i'm the last to know of this?" "I— well im sorry. I told you just now though, happy?" He replied with an attitude.

This is definitely the Kim Seungmin you did not know. "Min what in the world? You've known Sarah for 2 months. And you're engaged?" "Yea, she's pretty and understandable, oh and i'm moving in with her.." He spitted, like it was nothing.

"Oh so now you're leaving me for her?" Silence. "I was the one who accompanied you here, I was the one who made you audition because you lacked confidence. I was the one who helped you through this entire journey Kim Seungmin!" You shouted at him.

He's eyebrows furrowed. "Are you making me choose between you two now?" Seungmin asked, anger in his voice.

"Seungmin, don't." Minho said sternly. "Hyung, please.." Jeongin begged. "y/n—" "Why? Cause you will choose this girl you've known for 2 months over me, who have been taking care of you since you were born?" I spat, cutting Chan off.

He hurt. He broke eye contact. He felt like he was being stabbed in the back. Hearing those words from your mouth. But he had to. He feels like it is wrong, but is it? No, Sarah is important too.

As much as it hurts saying it, he had to. He already agreed, so he had to.

"Yea, I'll choose her."
——————————————
400 words
okay damn thats short but heyy im backkk. exams for this term is finally over and im going to have my one week break soon...so ill be writing more!! yes i know about whats happening to hyunjin...please dont trend any ##!! i trust chan wouldnt allow hyunjin to leave,, so for now, lets trust both chan and hyunjin and skz. Stays, fighting!!