🖇 ; Hyunjin

Hwang Hyunjin

Y/N POV
unlike any other wattpad f*ckboy fanfic, i am actually friends with one. not that im dating him or anything, im not, but people do get mad at me for being "bestfriends" with him. here is a little story on how we became....close.

~flashback~
its a nee year in my high school. finally, away from those bullies. knowing its my first day, i woke up early to prepare myself for a first good impression. but it didnt went well.

i bumped into a tall figure. "ow, oh sh*t im so sorry-" i apologised. however, i got cut off. "tsk, watch where you're going." he hissed.

soon after, we were partners for a stupid science project. and thats when we slowly became friends...
~end of flashback~

"jinnie!!" i called out. he was walking towards my direction as i was excited to meet him, and also so that he can 'boast' to me which girl he hooked up with during the party yesterday.  

"hey y/n!" he hugged me.
"what happened yesterday?"
"oh i made out with Nancy (IM SORRY FOR USING HER NAME). she's actually hot....so im meeting up with her tonight. maybe i will date her for awhile and dumb her...like usual"
i was horrified. he is dating Nancy? as in the popular mean girl that bullied me behind Hyunjin's back?

"oh....jinnie you gotta stop doing thi-"
"babyyyyy!!!" nancy came running for hyunjin and kissed him, cutting me off.
"oh....you....y/n....uhm are you stealing my boyfriend?" she asked, as if she was hyunjin's boss. i just stared at hyunjin's face and he looked so annoyed, i chuckled.

probably just a s*x toy, i thought. "oh uhm im sorry that i stole my own bestfriend from you..." you gained all your courage to say that, even though you knew she will get you back for that later on. but right now, hyunjin is around so she is afraid.

the bell rang and we rushed to class. luckily for me, hyunjin and i were in a different class than nancy. i pulled his arm and dragged him to class, causing nancy and her friends that came to 'pick her up' for to glare at me.

~time skip~
it was lunch time which usually meant me and my alone time with hyunjin. usually. but not today.
"when are you breaking up with her?" i asked out of the blue.
"why the rush, a few more rounds and done."
"you shouldn't do these anymore hyunjin, i know you dont believe in true love but, next time, if you do, how is your significant other ever going to trust you?" you 'scolded'.

he was taken aback by your question, unfortunately, nancy came. "baby, mm where have you been? lets go eat!" she didnt even give the chance to hyunjin to talk back and she pulled him away from me. jealousy took over me as i see how 'loving' she is to hyunjin and hyunjin just does not get your hints about you liking him.

during lunch, you heard many gossiping about you. 'oh thats sad, i knew hyunjin wouldn't stay long, especially since its her.' one said. 'yea i know right. nancy and hyunjin match so well' another said. those really broke me, did i really have to become a slut or a polular to gain hyunjin's heart? do i really have to be slutty? did hyunjin really abandon me as my bestfriend?

i really wanted to hit them, punch them, but my reputation, which is unfortunately hidden from hyunjin, will be worse. i am a so-called 'slut' and things like that. Nancy is always the one that starts them and she continues to spread more. Unfortunately, these are hidden from Hyunjin because she is afraid that Hyunjin will hate her...well Hyunjin does hate her but she does not know.

"oh hey freak, lonely now huh? cause your bestfriend ain't here? hm well fyi, i can take his big dick better than you honey," a familiar yet unfriendly voice spoke.
"arent you with hyunjin hOnEy?" i spoke, out if curiosity of course.
"he went to the bathroom, so now i can finally slap you after days."
"its been literally 3 days— ouch!" slap. slap. slap. my cheeks were all red from the slapping at this point. just as Nancy and her minions were about to grab my hair, a strong and familiar arm stopped their arms.

"hey! what do you think you are doing?!" it was Hyunjin. "so all her bruises were caused by you? why didn't you tell me?! and you! we are breaking up. you are honestly the most horny and annoying bitch i have ever dated. y/n let's go," hyunjin pulled me away from my seat and dragged me away. again, when we were about to leave, nancy yanked my hair, causing a few strands of hair to drop out because of how hard she pulled. "ouch!" i yelped.

"thats what you get idiot." slap.
"you really have no shame nancy, you actually slapped-"
"enough! y/n let's go home." hyunjin shouted, causing everyone at the cafeteria to flinch. no one, not even me, have seen this angry, protective side of him.

when he pulled me all the way out of school grounds and to my tiny spacious house, he yelled.
"why didnt you tell me? when i asked you about those bruises you told me it was you just being clumsy? how much have you been hiding from me? Y/N! ANSWER ME!" at this point, i was already starting to cry.

"i-im sorry. i n-never kn-new y-you cared so m-much.." my voice was already softer than a whisper. he sat me down to my sofa, bent down to my height and quietly whispered, "im sorry...i was being impulsive...it's just that, i saw you being slapped and..and i cant believe i dated such a cruel person, but we both know its not true..." he caressed my cheeks softly. "so...how much has she been doing behind my back?"
i proceeded to tell him all the things nancy did to me.

by the time i was finished, i was crying a river. "hey hey, i'm so sorry.." i shook my head telling him it was not his fault and that i shouldn't have got involved with him and that i wouldn't have gotten myself into a situation like this.

-no ones pov-
when you said that, hyunjin was so heartbroken. how could she think that? was all he could think about. "no, don't..meeting you was the best choice i had. y/n....i know you don't believe me but..." at this point hyunjin's heart was pounding against his chest so loudly it could be heard, his surroundings became cloudy and all he could see was you. meanwhile, you had all your attention on him. curiousity got you and your curious puppy eyes just stared at him.

"i...i.." he never knew his heart could be pounding so hard till today. will she believe me? will she think im joking or think im just a toy? that was all he could think about. will you reject him or....?

(ure curious arent you...hmmmm)

"i like you" he spoke. he felt the relief rolling out as if he just vomited something he had been keeping for some time.
"w-what? are you joking? how could a guy like you like me? like u-uhm...i don't know hyunjin, i like you too but...i don't know if i can trust your words.."

— hyunjin's pov—
"it's okay, i was prepared anyways..." i slowly stood up and went to the bathroom. i close the door behind me and stared at the mirror, looking at my own reflection. "ARGHHH" i groaned. of course she would reject me, even if she likes me like any other girl, she thinks i'm going to treat her like a sex toy. like yea..for the other girls yea, i have no intrest in them..but for y/n, she's different. my head dropped, eyes focusing on the sink.

— y/n's pov —
hyunjin removed his hands from mine and went to the bathroom. was i too harsh? he looked sincere though.. but his acting is very good..i should give him a chance. with that, i went to the bathroom slowly. knock.

"hyunjin..?" no answer. "hello?" no answer. "im coming in." i went in to see hyunjin staring down quietly at the sink. i approached him and hugged him from the back. i could feel that he stiffened a little before looking in the mirror to see our reflection. "im sorry, i have decided to give you a chance, please don't be mad.."

suddenly he softened. "a-are you for real?" he asked. i turned him around, tip toed and leaned in to kiss him. when he didn't react back i started to pull away devastatingly. but just as i was about to, he captured my awkward lips and kissed me with passion. that was when i knew, i made the right choice.

———————————————-
1527 words. yea this is a little long...but i hope my writing improved! sorry to keep you waiting! i am currently working on a jisung one with a friend! so we will be sure to release it soon! also my exams are DONEEEEE wheeeeeee finally !! ill try to upload more often!! okAy byess