🖇 ; I.N

Yang Jeongin

No one's POV
Pacing up and down was something you were surprised of. The poor boy had never been so worried. It's currently 1 am and you are still not back. He was worried sick. "I will be back before 12" you said. Yet, you were late. Not knowing where you were, he called and called. No answer. Your phone was off, so he couldn't track you either.

Just then, someone rang the bell. Opening the door, he saw a man carrying you back. It was one of your friends that he knew. "Sorry to bring her back this late...she almost did it with another man...and I couldn't bare to see you two break. She thought that man was you, again i'm sorry," the man apologised.

"No, thank you for bringing her back," He took her in his arms and smiled at the boy. Closing the door, he put you on the sofa. "Why are you so late...you promised.." he whispered. Being as quiet as possible, he helped you change your clothes. As soon as he finished, he went up. Taking the first step of the stairs, he heard a weird call.

"babe..." was what he heard. He turned around to see you, completely wasted, talking. Worried, he rushed towards your side. "jeongin...i need my jeongin..." was what she muttered next.

His heart broke. You two broke up, a week ago, ruining almost everything. Why were you still staying together? Because you two share a dorm..your friends have yet to receive the news, thus thinking you two just fought. Hearing what your friend said earlier, almost proofed to him you had moved on.

"I'm right here..why do you need me?" He replied. How dumb of him to think that you were in your senses. But his dumb thought was real. This whole 'drunk image' was to try to get you two back together. You had asked your friend to do help you. You opened your eyes as if you were still drunk and smiled, "my baby...let's sleep together?" You asked.

He shook his head, big fat tears threatening to fall. "I'm sorry, we can't. We never will, again...we broke up remeber? I was dumb back then, thinking you had cheated. But earlier this week, I realised how the pictures were fake. Photoshopped. I believed in the pictures more than i believed in you, sorry my love, but we can never turn back time," was all he managed to say before he started crying.

Y/N's POV
Your heart broke. You didn't know he found out. You only knew what you were here for. To get him to believe in you. He thought you wouldn't forgive him. "But we just went out yesterday!!!!!" You whined, trying to sound as drunk as possible. "Y/n, you're completely wasted, you have no idea what you're saying right now," he said firmly.

That's when you stopped. You really wanted to get back with him. That's why you did all these in the first place right? Because you love him. "Whyyy???? Do you...not love meee," yet again sounding as drunk as possible.

"I..i do...but...no! You're wasted y/n, let me bring you to your bed, i need to sleep too, and you're hogging the couch so..let's go," he said, trying to carry you. "No wait! Jeongin! I'm not drunk, trust me! Please...this was all planned out.." you said suddenly. You didn't know what made you do a sudden confession. Maybe it was his love for you that still exists? Or because you just wanted him to say i love you one last time. Whatever was the case, the look in his eyes almost made you laugh.

Keeping it cool, you spoke, "yes, jeongin..please? I forgive you, just...just let me come back to you?" At this point, he had big fat tears rolling down his cheeks. He immediately ran towards you and hugged you. "Of course I would...I was afraid YOU wouldn't come back to me. Do you know how much i suffered when you left??" He asked, now breaking the hug as he sobs even harder. Seeing him like this broke you. You engulfed him into another hug, this time a tighter one.

"No, but I suffered too innie...now let's go and take a nap shall we? it's late," you reminded. He nodded in your chest. When he pulled away, you chuckled. Such a babie. You two went up, you took a bathe and you two finally slept together, on the bed, once again.

—————————————————
769 words.
yes its short. and yes dont question the picture :D for now im ending this series?? i dont know..do yall want me to continue?? also i have many new posts and stories on my ig so yall can go ahead and check it out!! (@leeknowsss) yes go go !! i may transfer some :// there are also nct ffs and all so djekjd