🖇; Jisung

...ᝰ [ happier ]  hjs || written by leeknowssss ˎˊ˗
📄 — inspired by ' happier ' by olivia rodrigo
🎧 — sotd : 新的开始 cover by renjun and chenle

you've moved on, found someone new.
one more girl who brings out the better in you.

chapter one — broken.

falling out of love. that was the phrase to describe his feelings for her. he was no longer in jealousy when he saw her with other guys, no longer loving her cooking, no longer feeling that spark when he came home everyday.

he knew he was wrong, but he couldn't help it could he? he knew it was wrong to make her believe that he was still in love with her. no he wasn't, and he felt bad.

his heart would ache time to time when he saw her cry, that, was normal. he would take her in as his 'roommate' and not as his girlfriend. he knew he was wrong, but seeing her so in love with him, he couldn't bring himself to say it.

oh how innocent and foolish she was to believe the lies he was feeding her. he hid it so well, she could barely notice.

as time passes, she ignores them. he would come home late at night and leave in the morning, for 'work'. he wasn't lying though, he did went to work, and looks forward to coming home and resting, but he had another side job.

he likes someone else, appealed to them, and now is cheating on her. oh how wrong he felt this was, but he could not help it. after all, love is just a phase right? everyone falls out of love one day...don't they? especially.. for their first love.

she saw him one day, kissing his side chick. she was in denial, at first. she knew she couldn't continue, and so, she left. she left her a note however, wishing him all the best, hoping they could be happier than her relationship with him.

never in a million years, would he have thought she had the guts to actually leave him, and when she did, he felt something deep down, break.

he ignored it.

—— 🧸🤍

i hope you're happy, i wish you all the best, really. say you love her, baby, just not like you loved me, and think of me fondly when your hands are on
her.

chapter two — regret.

he was happy, very. he no longer had to sneak out, neither did he have to feel guilty anymore. neither parties saw each other again.

however, everything he did with his current lover reminded him about her. he shook it off, only for it come back. he hated it, hated that feeling. he no longer loved her right? but why is he still feeling this?

his current lover was optimistic. blinded by love to notice anything strange. she knew about his past lover, and she tried to understand, but it grew worse.

oh how he messed up badly, horribly. he had his lovers both complain, over and over again. all he could see was his past lover, as if she was always there.

oh, but what a plot twist it is.

his current lover fell out of love first this time, but only stayed for the riches he had. coming off wealthy, but never shown to public. seem so average, but living under a mansion. no one would know, but her.

they shared secrets, not knowing his current lover had already fell out of fantasy. they both had their firsts, and it reminded him. his past lover never really initiated such a relationship, ' what a coward ' he thought.

oh how pleasuring it was for him, how in love, and how in pain.

money would be paid, transferred, given, spoilt to his lover. his past lover never asked, even if she knew.