🖇 ; Seungmin

Kim Seungmin

Y/N's POV
"honey!! be sure to come back home earlier! Seungmin and his family will be coming later for dinner!!" my mum yelled. "i will!" i replied. Seungmin? oh he is my bestfriend since birth. Our parents were in a 4 member kind of squad in school so they became besties and gave birth around the same time, Seungmin is two minutes earlier that is. Seungmin and I always went to the same school and did almost everything together. We didn't really have any drama mainly because we simply trust each other THAT much.

In this friendship, i'm simply the messy, untidy and the dumb one. well not really. i still score 90s in my tests just not as high as Seungmin. Seungmin is extremely clean, arranged and the smarter one, despite being 2 minutes older. Many people think we are siblings but no. I have always been bullied since young and Seungmin is always there to defend me, and sometimes, i feel kinda bad. He tells me its his job cause' we are like siblings but in reality, that hurt. i have had Seungmin as a crush for many years now and when he said that i was sure he didn't have the same feelings as me.

I didn't confess whenever i had the chance to because i'm afraid to ruin our friendship and many people in school always looks up to him while i'm just a non-popular freak, thinking i don't live up to his standards and people said that even if i were to like him, i will never be good enough for him....which is true.

Back to present times, it's 7am in the morning and i'm walking with Seungmin to school. He lives just next door so it's easy to communicate with him without really having to use our phones. "y/n? y/n!" he shook me. "h-huh what?" "you have been spacing out. i was asking about the test later on, have you studied?" he asked, clearly worried. "o-oh sorry. and yea i have studied. in fact, i studied the whole of last night, sorry i didn't see your texts. it's just, this test is our mid-terms, it's really important," you apologised. oh how stupid. of course he knows it's important! he is the top student! pack it up y/n!

"yea i know it is important that's why i was asking! anyway, it's the last test before we go for Summer break! I heard that our parents planned something about going overseas together? i don't know but right now i'm stressed." he chuckled. "Seungmin you will do fine!!" i pat his back, reaching the school grounds at the same time. Rubbing his back, an unfamiliar girl ran towards him.

"Hey Seungmin! Wanna revise for the test later?" She asked. "Oh, uh, sorry Hyemin. i can't i'm revising with y/n..." he replied. Suddenly, she sneered, "why does she need revising? she's fine on her own. and why is she rubbing your back? are you unwell?" well her attitude switched up real quick. "I'm fine—" "ah, actually you can go with her Seungmin. We will meet in class later anyway...uhm you two go ahead, i will just see you later!" "Are you sure y/n? you've got no one else to revise with though.." "i'm fine..i have Yeji remeber? i'll go find her," i reassured.

"ah okay then.." he replied, slightly worried. After he left with Hyemin, i ran towards Yeji and surprised her.

Yeji was another friend that had the courage to be-friend me. She's really kind, talented and smart! She's also really popular too....she and Seungmin is really alike. In class, the three of us always tops the class, Seungmin first, I'm second and Yeji isn't far behind. People always ask Seungmin and Yeji why they wanna be friends with a loser like me and i honestly can't agree more.

"Hey! what's up? i thought i was supposed to meet you guys?" "oh uh Seungmin is with this girl named Hyemin...apparently she wanted to revise with Seungmin...and somehow, i doubt that," i explained, rolling my eyes. "Oh Hyemin....i've seen how she always keep close to Seungmin...and me..but more to Seungmin. Yesterday, i found out she was using us for clout so i stopped hanging out with her but hadn't really had a chance to tell Seungmin...but right now it's probably not thte right time to tell him," she explains, looking towards somewhere.