🖇 ; Bang Chan

Bang Chan

Y/N's POV
In this relationship, you and your boyfriend are really peaceful. No fights. No disagreements. Today was the day of 'SBS Gayo Daejun' and of course, you were going to attend as a normal fan of your favourite groups, specifically Stray Kids.

You went there early, in hopes to get to see the boys. Fortunately, you are friends with some of the staff there whom allowed you to enter for a little while. When you went in, you saw the boys, except Chan. "y/n noona!!" Jeongin called out to you. "How's my little y/n doing?" Hyunjin asked. You guys chatted for awhile, but you soon decided to ask where Chan was. "Oh, Chan hyung is getting his make up done," Changbin helped. You thanked him and went towards the make-up room.

When you went in, you were shocked by the person standing right infront of your eyes. "W-what are you doing here?" You asked, still in your frozen state. She looked up together with Chan and she walk towards you. "Hey y/n, long time no see. Don't worry, I won't steal your man, I already had him long before you had, calm down sweety," she said, as she sashayed away. When she left you two alone, Chan gave you a small smile while he walked towards you.

He was about to kiss you when you backed up. "What's wrong?" He asked. "What's wrong? You're asking me what's wrong? Chan you clearly know what this girl has done to me in the past and you still dare associate with her? I thought you knew better," you confronted, with tears threatening to fall.

He walked towards you and calmly said, "I did nothing, I didn't even know she was the replacement make up artist!" He said, now shouting. Just as you were about to open your mouth, a staff came in and said Chan needed to perform.

He shot you a little look and went off.  You sighed as you went outside to monitor his performance. Through the monitor, you could see how passionate he was...his eyes, his determination..everything, all of it. You fell in love with this Chan. 

However, even as you were admiring him, you recalled the fight you had just seconds ago. You started to feel so disappointed in yourself, but then again, you don't really know if he was telling the truth. You placed your face in your hands, rubbing them roughly as you groaned in frustration. 

Minho noticed your unusual bubbly behaviour, and went towards you. "Hey y/n, what's wrong?" He asked. "His ex was his makeup artist..." you said, as your voice getting softer with each word. "oh her..yea we all know, that's why we were glaring at her throughout. Hyung knows, he asked us not to say anything in front of her just in case she is gonna spread some shit out," he explained. 

You looked up and stared at him with hot tears threatening to roll down your cheeks. One blink, and all of it was flowing. "hey hey, don't cry.. what's wrong ??" he asked, rubbing circles on your back. "I got mad at him...because his ex was inside... now I feel bad..I lashed out at him for no reason.." you explained, sobbing. "Nah, he told us not to tell you because he is afraid that you would recall horrible memories but we forgot..it's our fault. Chan hyung tried to help you a lot, but guess we forgot to tell you..." He explained yet again. 

But by that time, Chan was done performing, and it was now Danceracha's turn to perform. Minho left you but before he did, he told you to apologise to him. You stood up, opening your arms, ready to hug him. Of course he hugged you back, but with confusion. 

"I thought you were mad at me?" He asked. "I was wrong, i'm sorry.." "no no y/n, don't be sorry, I was wrong too, I should have explained to you carefully and not lash out at you straight away." he explained. You shook your head. "No, I didn't trust you enough, it wasn't your fault, you had all rights to be angry at me," you explained. 

You two made up not long after and then Chan had to change for his next performance. But this time, when you were monitoring his performance, you felt happy and proud to have a boyfriend like him. Of all the million little stars in the world, he chose you, and you were grateful for that. 

—————————————
754 words 
helloooooo :)))) im so so so sorry for not updating frequently but thank you guys so much for 9.2k readsss this is an amazing milestone :))) thank you so much, i dont deserve this but thank you so muchhhh...btww, im more active on my ig (leeknowsss on insta),, and yes im posting more there,,, also, HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO NCT !! (cant use emojis cos im using com)