🖇 ; Jisung

Han Jisung

Y/N's POV
My boyfriend and i have been dating for about 2 to 3 months now. People may think that he is caring and kind cause he looks like it...however in reality, he isn't. he is the cold kind of boyfriend. yes he is caring, but he hates showing affection. Fortunately, i have known him since young and know how he is like.

He was able to be soft at times but that is only when something really bad happens to me. even if knowing he was this cold, to the point where there probably would be cuddles every two months only, you wished sometimes he would give you more attention.

today, like any usual weekend, you and your boyfriend was just in your house chillin on the bed. scrolling through tik tok, you saw a 'sigh and see how your partner reacts' challenge. i was looking through how girls keep pranking their boyfriends which caused me to giggle slightly, earning a weird look from jisung. sighing quietly, you had a prediction that if you did this, all jisung is going to do is ask 'are you okay' and go back to his phone.

speaking about his phone, i remembered just a few days ago, jisung's phone had a strange contact. this person, who's name sounds like a female, called Jisung while he was showering, resulting me to peep to his phone a little. what broke me was the '😽❤️' emojis beside her name. being the stubborn girlfriend i was, i shrugged it off. however, these past few days he keeps texting her and is constantly smiling at his phone. here's the thing, he seldom smiles. so who is she?

whoever she was, it was the perfect excuse to be sad about. you put your phone away and made myself look gloomy. to make it worse, Jisung didn't even budge. He was still texting and smiling. prob its that same girl. i wondered.

i turned my body, back facing him. i began by letting a big and loud sigh. i could not really see if he moved or did anything cos, obviously i faced my back against him. sensing no reaction or whatever at all, i became sensitive. is he really going to ignore me to a point like this? grabbing the sheets, i let out another sigh.

two familiar pairs of arms wrapped around my little body, engulfing me in it.

Jisung's POV
today was another plain weekend. getting bored i went to check my DMs only to find the same, annoying haeun. she was y/n's ex-bestfriend that treated her like trash and even used her to get close to me.

i was minding my business as usual when in the corner of my eye, i saw y/n putting her phone away and started sighing. i looked at her with confusion, thinking something was up. besides, she seldom sighs so something was definitely up.

ignoring her wasn't the word. panicking is. when she sighed once, i didn't know what to do; and when she did it again, my insticts told me to hug her.

Y/N's POV
"babe, you okay?" Jisung asked.
instead of replying, i responded with another disappointed sigh. he suddenly kissed my temples, which is something he seldom did. i felt euphoric and warm because he was really trying his best to make me feel better.

"if you dont tell me, i will never know babe.."
"i....it's just.."
"it's okay take your time"

i was (jung)shook. he was never like this, he has never been so...so...caring? i mean yes he is really caring but i don't know how to put this...he wasn't so warm?

"a-are you cheating on me?" i questioned. there was an awkward silence which made me regret what i said. he grew stiff as well. that, was when tears started dropping. big fat tears started rolling. did he grew stiff cos i exposed him? am i really that horrible? maybe im still a best friend in his eyes. after all i confessed first, he may have unwillingly accepted to not break my heart.

"y/n....i'm not...cheating on you.." he replied coldly. he didn't realise i was crying till his hands started getting wet.

"y/n! stop crying! i told you im not cheating! you don't have to make it sound like a bad thing! the person you peeked in my phone was a screenshot haeun sent me to show what i was in her contacts! i never asked for it and she was getting annoying! i blocked her y/n, i swear! she changed her number and texted me! y/n! i won't cheat on you! wake up!" he yelled.

What he said hurt even more. even though now i know he isn't cheating, the way he scolded just broke me. his arms were no longer on my waist and when i turned, i only saw my boyfriend being cold again while being on his phone. i took off the sheets and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door.

my legs trembled. it grew weak. i fell on the floor, brought my knees near to my chest and started crying. wake up y/n! why are you so sensitive? why are you being so weak?! stand up! Even talking yourself didn't work. you only started sobbing more, crying a river for god knows what.

"y/n open up! please.." you heard jisung yell but soften up at the last word. you just continued to sob with his words ringing in your ear. you then heard dangling of keys. the door slowly opened, revealing a poker faced Han Jisung.

NO ONE'S POV
when he saw the state you were in, he immediately softened. "y/n.....im sorry....i didn't know you were this sensitive.."

"i-i'm sorry i-i just...i dont know what happened....i only wanted to know why you had heart emojis who is a complete stranger to me and when you got mad i just...i just felt sad..and i wanted to get a little attention from you.."

"you wanted attention? y/n next time just ask me. don't ask for it like that..anything for you understand? now come on, comr to the bed with me."

you slowly walked towards your bed with the help of Jisung.

cuddles every week? checked.
——————————————————————-
1067 words.
stream i cant stop me and blue hourim sorry this is very rushed...i will try better next time😭 and yes this is a fLoP