🖇 ; Felix

Lee Felix YongBok

Y/N's POV
Popular guys? yea, every high school has one. popular girls? yea, same. well, at least these two popular teenagers are the total opposite of the other. why? well, for one, the 'popular guy' is my really good friend; and for two, the 'popular girl' is a bitch. A sl*t that gets close to guys just to get in their pants. literally every guy in my school simps for her. only a few don't. those guys that i hang out with? oh they have been her target for ages now. who is the her though.....oh well Somi. (shes a QUEEN OKAY) Who is the the popular guy? Felix.

Felix, my friends and I have been friends since 2nd Grade. Felix became the popular guy that girls fangirl over when he started dancing for Teacher's Day. thus, becoming popular. stupid? yea i know right. hold on, let me introduce my gang. Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin. My best friend, Chungha, and I have been friends with those kids for about 5-10 years? anyway, dealing with their bullshit is really normal here.

"aye lix!" i greeted, receiving a few glares from his fangirls. "hey! whats up!" felix greeted back. "can't we come here and fangirl?" chungha commented, emphasising 'fangirl' while rolling her eyes at the same time. "awh...do those hoes wanna get in your pants?" i added, giving a hint of sacarsm. Felix giggled, "nope, just...had many many love letters and people asking me out and uh...somi asking me out?" oh, well nothing normal there.

normal...yea but i feel...something burning up inside of me...jealous much? nah..felix would never..wait! am i being jealous? jealous of my OWN best friend? no no y/n, this can't happen..no!

"Uh y/n? Kim y/n? hello? earth to y/n!" felix waved his hand in front of me which made me flinch. "ah yes?" you replied, jumping out of your thoughts, making you realise 9 (plus chungha not Him) pairs of eyes staring at you.

"you weren't answering us, is something wrong?" chan asked, in english.

"ah no, so what are we talking about again?" you replied.

"let's go to Lix's house today, after school. and we were saying how Somi was literally chasing us....and oh look, who's here." Hyunjin said, annoyed. we followed his gaze, only to see Somi anf her goons heading towards us. Jeon Somi.

"oppa~" Somi whined, clinging onto Felix. ChungHa and I looked at her disgusted. "what do you what bitches. can't you see my boyfriends and i are having a 'we' time here?" she glared. ChungHa just rolled her eyes and pulled me away.

"Ugh! she is so annoying. like can't we hang out with our own friends? for god's sake! not all the guys in the world belongs to her man. like what the actual freak?" ChungHa blabbered. She kept on complaining until she stopped in her tracks.

"Are you even listening? ooh...you did the same just now....you were jealous cause of Felix and Somi aren't you?" ChungHa smirked. ChungHa was the only one that knew i had a little crush on Felix. "Aish, i was. you kept talking about what a bitch she was and how you are excited for our hang out tonight aren't you?"

she stared at me, impressed. "y-yea..." Now, it was my turn to smirk back.

~time skip~

School ended after many boring lessons, and now it's time to go to Lix's house. Just right after we stepped out of the classroom, we could hear girls screaming. oh god. we ran towards our gang and walked out together, earning a little stares.

"uh excuse me? where are you going with them?" Somi interjected. "lix's house. his mum invited us...and FYI, his mum only invites people whom she knows, and that excludes you babe." i shot back, full with sass. Me being the clingy a*s i am, clung my arm around chungha and Felix and went to our Cars. Of course no car is gonna be big enough to fit all 10 of us, that's why we have 3 different cars.

Reaching his house, i greeted Auntie Lee. "y/n, stop hiding...confess to him. today! or i will kill you madam" ChungHa warned. i looked at her with that weirded out look at she just glared at me. "okay okay fine.." ChungHa can be pretty scary at times.

Just then, I saw Felix going up to his room. this is my chance. "hey lix! i want to talk to you! let's go your room?" you asked. He stopped in his tracks and looked at you with a confused look but agreed anyways. Catching up with him, he opened his door. "so what do you wanna talk about?" he said while closing the door. "well uhm...i don't know how to say this...but uhm.." "y/n...you are worrying me!" "okay okay! ilikeyou." you sighed. you felt light once again. like you just dropped weights on the floor excersising.

Recieving no reaction from him, you realised you were right. no one would fall for you. Quickly breaking the awkwardness, you said, "y-you don't have to have the same feelings towards me, i just wanted to tell you this so that i no longer have to-" before i even completed my sentence, you felt a soft pair of lips crashing on yours. shocked you widened your eyes but soon came to your senses and kissed him back.

"you dummy. i have always had a crush on you. you always seem uninterested so i thought you don't have the same feelings towards me.." with that, he crashed onto your lips again, only to recieve an applause. shocked, you looked out, to see the rest clapping, together with Auntie lee.

"see y/n! i told you so!" ChungHa congratulated. "h-how did they know?" "oh it was so obvious lix liked you y/n!" Chan explained. You just stared at him and giggled. "will you be my girlfriend y/n?" he asked. feeling embarrassed because of the sudden confession AND the sudden crowd, you blushed and nodded timidly. Felix immediately crashed his lips on yours and you have never felt happier.

——————————————-
1051 words.
yea its kinda long and im suppperrrrr sleepyyy dnnens its only like 12 am though...but i wrote two fanfics so.. :D