~*ѕтαят ρℓαииιиg*~

Normans POV:
I followed y/n out of the house and into the garden, she was a fast walker she already reached the forest! Without making a sound I hide in the nearest and watched her like a hawk.

She was climbing up a tree then sat on top of the trunk that connected all the branches together (I don't know what it's called 😭😭) she sat down and got out a book and started to read. I was honestly quite shocked on how she didn't know I was behind her and watching her.

Minutes passed and she was still reading, finally to rescue me out from boredom it was time to eat. She jumped from where she was and started to walk ' dam she's really good at jumping from heights'  she sighed and turned around, I felt shivers down my spine when she turned to scan the area.

Y/n POV:
"Norman get out, you're an idiot if you think I didn't notice you were here" I said staring at the bush he was in. I sighed and walked towards to the bush and picked him up by pinching his ear, he looked at me with a nervous smile I just stared at him. I let go of him and start heading back to the house.

Whilst I was walking I felt something soft hold onto my hand and tried stopping me from moving, I turned around to see him with a serious face.
"What do you want?" I said sighing
He looked at me smirking but I just rolled my eyes away from him.
"You know about everything don't you?" My eyes widened when he said this to me.

Narrator POV:
Y/n looked down at the ground then looked up at him with a smirk and got closer to him,
"And if I do?" Normans eyes widened with a dust of pink on his cheeks, then became serious.
"Join us so we can escape, we could all live together as a family. Why not die outside knowing that you've tried instead of staying in this heaven like hell home knowing that you'll die at a young age" he was shouting at this point.

"Listen up Jack Frost, I don't want to be apart of your escape plan.  Unlike you I don't care about living or dying anymore." Y/n said sounding rather annoyed, and with that she left Norman behind shocked.

💁🏾‍♀️тιмє ѕкιρ вяσυgнт тσ уσυ ву яαу тяуιиg тσ ¢σммιт αяѕσи💁🏾‍♀️

Y/n POV:Finally we finished the tests, Norman and Emma seemed to be able to hide their emotions but Norman is definitely trying to catch up to me and my past

Y/n POV:
Finally we finished the tests, Norman and Emma seemed to be able to hide their emotions but Norman is definitely trying to catch up to me and my past. I definitely can't let that happen can I?
"Well done Emma , Norma, ray and of course how could I forget Y/n?" Mama said in a innocent voice, I just rolled my eyes and left when we needed to.

It was time to go outside but I wanted to follow Norman and Emma because why the hell not? I figured they would be heading towards the forest so I made my way to hiding spot. I climbed a tree and stayed silent until they came.

💁🏾‍♀️тιмє ѕкιρ вє¢αυѕє иσямαℓ αи∂ єммα αяє ѕℓσω αѕ нєℓℓ💁🏾‍♀️

Finally after 5 minutes they arrived, they definitely took their sweet time

"We should tell Ray and y/n"
"But how do we tell them?"
Jeez just hurry up with the thinking will ya?
"But we have to tell Ray before Y/n"
They both nodded in agreement, I just rolled my eyes.
"Tell me what?" I recognised that  voice it was ray!
"RAY?!" They both said in sync.
Dammm the show just got more interesting!!

"What? You said you wanted to tell me something so might as well say it now since I'm here"

*After Explaining to ray because I'm lazy*

Ray made an 'O' face then believed them.
"Wait how did you take that in so perfectly" Emma said in a surprised face.
"Emma it's Norman not you" Ray said rubbing Emma's head.
"But anyway how do we tell y/n this?" Ray asked turning his face towards Norman.
"Well we could-"
"No need I'm already here and it seemed pretty interesting so hi" I said cutting of Norman. They looked at me in shock.
"What?" I said looking annoyed.

I was about to say something but Emma ran towards me and hugged me. I just pushed her onto the ground, I saw Norman and Ray run up to Emma to help her get up.
"Y/n what was that for?!" Ray asked me sounding angry.
"I'm not the type of hugging person so this isn't my fault" I said shrugging.
"Y/n is this about your sister?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤
YAYAYYAYAY FINALLY WOOOHOOO 🥳 but yeah thanks for reading this far even though I probably doubt people will read but wELp.
BuT YeEEeeE.

Anytime time to be serious.

I think I will start updating my stores on weekends like Saturday and Sundays because school is starting and I need to get THEM GRADESSSS

But yeah see you in the next chapter!!!
🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤