~*тяυтн*~

It was an afternoon yet the sun was still shining bright and hot as usual but Y/N who was usually in a cheery spirit was down. Her sister Skylar was being adopted so Y/N knew she had to make everything they did was memorable.

"Y/N, want to go outside and play with everyone with me?" Skylar asked in her playful voice, you nodded and followed her outside and already within a few seconds you saw Skylar playing with the children. You climbed a tree on which Ray was leaning his back on and stayed quiet so that he wouldn't notice you.

🖤тιмє ѕкιρ 🖤

You helped your sister get ready to leave.
"Sis make sure to write me letters," you said in a serious yet playful manner, she nodded and hugged you.
"Here, I wanted to give you this so you won't forget me," You said whilst giving Skylar one of your hairpins

(

You both embraced each other and walked downstairs tightly holding her hand,
"Skylar are you ready to go?" Mama asked in a soothing voice. Skylark nodded and took her hand then left with mama.

It has been 4 minutes since your sister left and you wanted to see her again, so without anyone noticing you ran to the forest and end up standing right in front of the metal gate. Sweat dropping, you walked and looked for your sister.

You saw a vehicle 'is this the truck sis is going to leave with?' you thought. Inspecting the truck, you walked behind it and felt your heart drop, behind the truck was a blue looking jug that had your sister inside it with a liquidy substance.

Her eyes were lifeless, her skin pale. You wanted to scream but fear made you stay quiet, your legs wanted to give up due to the site of your sister. You heard voices coming from a room opposite the truck. Without thinking you hid under the truck and prayed that your mother wasn't involved with your sisters. murder.

"Looks so delicious I would even eat a fingernail"

"You know we can't, this human is a high merchandise"

You were so terrified that you didn't even want to breathe otherwise those murderous would hear you.

"How's everything going with the other premium merchandises, Isabella?"
No, it couldn't be.... please don't be mama, she would never do such a thing, right?
"Don't worry sir, they will soon be able to be plucked" recognising that voice you felt your eyes become watery.

"Hey.... you smell that?"
"Smell what?"
"I smell a human scent but..."
"But what?"
"It's a human scent but it the scent is really strong...as if it's disguised as a human, eh it's probably nothing"

Without hesitation, you sneakily ran back to the house and went to your room. Hoping that no one saw you or heard you.

🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤
Yass finally the first chapter is done! :D
This was a backstory of y/n to why she acts a certain way in the further :>
Aight part 2 will probably be up soon because even though I have school I think I'll be able to make another part!
But yeh- :>
Author~chan out!

🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤Yass finally the first chapter is done! :DThis was a backstory of y/n to why she acts a certain way in the further :>Aight part 2 will probably be up soon because even though I have school I think I'll be able to make another p...

🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤