Secret Out! (Chapter 6)

-------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

LOCATION: YAGI RESIDENCE

TIME: 5:30 PM

-------------------------------------------------------

Izuku last time has rescued Bakugo from being suffocated to death as he became a well known celebrity because of his heroism and people started giving him nicknames in the social media which varied from "Flash", "Yellow Flash" e.c.t. The heroes that were on the scene that day has took a massive hate in the community because of there attempt arrest on Izuku which didn't sit well with them.

It was not only the people of Japan that took interest in him there was many other who took interest including a man with a red scarf and multiple sword on him who gave a smirk of his own as he stabbed his Katana into an injured hero.

??: A true hero in the making I look forward to cross path with you Yellow Flash. 

Now we could see Izuku walking towards his home as he have managed to get away from the crowd that were questioning him he opened the door of the house as he was met with his Ex-Parents and Uncles and Grandfather he saw his parents crying and a multiple picture on the table and his face darkened as he realized what was the picture. 

-------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

LOCATION: YAGI RESIDENCE

TIME: 4:00 PM

-------------------------------------------------------

We could see Toshinori, Inko, the Bakugo's (Minus Katsuki), Todoroki's, Gran Torino, Principal Nezu and Aizawa. 

Mitsuki: Where is that brat, he better not be going to the arcade. 

Katsumi: He said he will be coming you old hag!

Mitsuki (Slap Katsumi head): Shut it brat and don't call me Old hag. 

The two bickered as Masaru sigh as he got used to having to deal with his wife trying to disciplining the two massive ego's but the adults could already notice the tension the children were carrying. 

Enji: Speak! What happened you kids are usually talkative. 

Shoto: It's something Izuku said today in class that is ticking us off. 

Toshinori: What is it?

Izumi: Today when our teacher was talking about our career application he mentioned that Izuku is aiming at UA naturally everybody told him to drop that dream off since he is quirkless but he said that it was his dream of becoming a hero to save not only people physically but save there heart as well. 

That statement took Gran Torino and Toshinori by a surprise as Gran Torino teared slightly, Nezu and Aizawa were now on edge as they now realized that there is bullying involved. 

Gran Torino (Tear up): So your ideals lives in him Nana! 

Inko: Continue!

Izumi: He then said that it was also his father dying wish naturally we were confused as you are alive dad but when I brought it up he told me that he is talking about his father and not my father.