USJ Announcement! (Chapter 13)

-------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

-------------------------------------

The day before Izuku has ridiculed both Katsuki and Shoto by finishing the battle training match quickly by simple teleporting behind them and using the blunt of the Kunai to knock them out later on Hinata and Ino were tasked to take down both Katsumi and Shoka which the match had been ended by All Might as both Hinata and Ino managed to incapacitate both of them quickly while also revealing the secret which led for the Bakugo's and Todoroki's along with Izumi to be an outcast as there personality was not something liked by everyone in the class and the revelation gave them more of a reason to distance themselves from them. 

Aside from that we could see Izuku walking casually to the front of the School along with Ino and Hinata and not to his surprise there were a group of paparazzi just outside of the gates his hunch was right when the female reporter shoved her microphone to his face determined to get her answers. 

Female Reporter: Hey you blonde kid what is it like to be so close to All Might and Psychic. 

Izuku: Sorry can't tell you as it's school matter that you should take it up with the Principal himself so I suggest you reserve a meeting with the Principal if you so hope to get an interview with All Might it's much better and safer for all of us. 

Izuku didn't let her continue as he walked inside followed still by Hinata and Ino before the Female reporter remembered the blonde hair and gentle smile that brought peace in everyone heart that fateful day. 

Female Reporter (Shocked): You! You are the Yellow Flash kid from the sludge Incident. 

All the reporter eye gleamed in happiness as they get to meet the kid who made it into the headlines of the news for his heroic action which resulted into Izuku to sweat drop along with the girls before he decided that it was best to get inside in the safety of the school as he walked inside with them shouting for him to return. 

Izuku (Politely): Sorry, I have classes and my homeroom teacher wouldn't be pleased if I am late so excuse me. 

Walking a little he could see the smirking face of Aizawa who had watched everything as he let out a sigh as he knew that Izuku is going to give him more trouble and as such deserve the nickname "Problem Child" from today forward. 

Aizawa: Good Job on handling the situation Problem child. 

Ino (Sweat Drop): Problem child?

Aizawa: Yeah, something tells me he is going to be a trouble magnet for the next three years. 

Izuku (Sheepishly laugh): Sorry about that, now I think we are going to head to the classes for our homeroom classes. 

Aizawa nodded leaving Izuku and Hinata and Ino to there own devices as they walked through the hallways reaching the class door which they opened to be met with there other classmate who seem to be chattering with each other with the exception of a few like Choji who was eating Chips just like everyday and Shikamaru who chose to sleep. 

Shortly after Naruto and the girls took there sleep the tired teacher Aizawa walked inside the class which made them shut down quickly as to not anger the man, looking at the students with monotone voice he started to talk about yesterday event in which case the Hero vs Villain exercise. 

Aizawa: Now I want to make it clear how disappointing I am in certain people for there performance in yesterday class with that Buffon All Might, Katsuki and Shoka for the love of god this is a hero school not the church were you want to marry whoever you want with force like when you claimed that Izuku was your property.