A Date with Ino (Chapter 7)

------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

------------------------------------------------------------

It has been two month ever since Izuku made it painfully clear for the Yagi's that he doesn't consider any of them as family, Katsumi and Shoka had tried to seduce Izuku with there womanly charm but that never worked as Izuku was not your average guy that you find in the street he is loyal to his fiancées. Toshinori and Inko had tried to find the Father(s) in Law(s) to have the engagement voided as they see that they still have a say as to who Izuku end with but that didn't end well for them as the moment they even brought the topic Hiashi had delivered a Gentle Fist with Inoichi messing with there brain and Izuku added that he would take this to the court and reveal all the crimes they committed which would paint a bad image to there reputation and that they are risking there daughter enrollment into UA or even a single hero school out there as there actions are unforgivable but he is willing to overlook given that they were screwed by the teachers at Aldera. 

Toshinori and Inko had stopped momentarily before they returned once to try there chance and that's when Principal Nezu got involved and a restraining order was placed including some threats from Nezu part about blacklisting his children and her friends, those two months were quite stressful including at the two girls who were worried that they would be separated from the guy they come to love so Izuku got an idea to help ease that worry which the parents were in it and were quite happy with how devoted Izuku is.

Izuku could be seen walking to the room of Ino she was with Hinata braiding each other hair and trying girly stuff as they are still teenagers and at some point enjoy some fun time doing things like that, Izuku then knocked on the door as he waited for a moment until the door opened revealing Hinata who smiled when she saw Izuku. Izuku wrapped his arm around her giving her a kiss as she reciprocated it. 

Izuku: Can I come in?

Hinata: Yes, Come in! 

Izuku walked inside the room which was rather nice as it had Ino favorite color in mind which was purple and some flower placed here and there along with a makeup, Ino turned her head as she was trying different makeup on her and smiled when she saw Izuku as she ran towards him jumping into his arm giving him a kiss. 

Ino: Came to see me do some Makeup!

Izuku: Well I wouldn't mind watching you both as I see you beautiful with or without it. 

Ino: You know how to make a girl happy, thank you Darling!

Izuku: Now then I want to talk to you about something. 

Ino: Sure! Come sit here. 

She motions to her bed as both Hinata and Ino took both sides of Izuku as they sat in a quiet silence. 

Izuku: Now I know that those two months were kind of hectic with them being involved so I decided on something that would be good for us how about I take you both on a date on a separated day of course. 

The girls heard the proposition and they beamed in happiness as the hugged Izuku almost suffocating him before they let him go. 

Ino: I would love that!

Hinata: me as well!

Izuku: I am happy that you agreed now I want you both to decide who would go first with me!