Hero Class 1O1 (Chapter 12)

--------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

LOCATION: 1A CLASSROOM

--------------------------------------------------

It is now the second day at UA, Izuku, Hinata and Ino were seen walking towards there classes as they were quite happy and were holding hand as they got inside the classroom of course Iida and Shikamaru and Choji was the first in the class. Iida because he was a rule follower and Shikamaru was kicked out of his house again and is here to sleep as for Choji he is to accompany his friend and eat chips. Iida was reprimanding Choji for eating in class. 

Iida: Akimichi-san you are disrespecting the school by eating in this sacred classroom.  

Choji (looked at him weirdly): Good Morning Iida and what do you mean by sacred it's just a normal classroom. 

Izuku (Amused): Good Morning Iida please calm down Choji need to eat it has to do something with his quirk?

Iida: Good Morning Namikaze-san and I apologize Akimichi-san I didn't understand that you needed nutrition for your quirk I will be taking my leave. 

Hinata & Izuku: Good Morning Choji and Shikamaru!

Choji: Good Morning Hinata, Izuku and Ino!

Shikamaru (Yawn): Good Morning! 

Ino: Did you get kicked out again!

Shikamaru: Yeah, what a troublesome mother. 

Ino felt pity for Shikamaru as he is Nara so he must be extremely tired from being denied sleep but then again Shikamaru is always tired and unmotivated. Izuku and Hinata and Ino sat down as they relaxed, shortly after students started coming in with Present Mic coming inside with a grin plaster on his face as he pulled a green book out of nowhere the cover said "English Grammar with Mic" The word "With mic" Was a sticker he added himself just for show the guy is totally fun. 

Present Mic: ARE YOU READY BOYS AND GIRLS FOR YOUR FIRST ENGLISH CLASS WITH YOUR COOL DJ PRESENT MIC, NOW GIVE ME A YEAHHH!!

Everyone stayed quiet not even saying anything leaving the guy to sweat drop, Izuku and Hinata and Choji feeling bad decided to entertain the guy to not embarrass him. 

Izuku & Hinata & Choji: YEAHHH!!

Everyone except Izuku Girlfriend and friend looked at him weirdly as if saying "Are you serious" but what present Mic said next made them even shocked. 

Present Mic: Finally someone who understands me for that you get 10 points for your next English exams consider yourselves lucky my three dear listeners.

Everyone: WHATTT???

Present Mic just ignored them with a smile as that what they will get for ignoring him he took a chalkboard and started to write three sentences on the board.  

Present Mic: So what of this four sentences contains a mistake?

Everyone (thought except Izuku, girlfriends, friends): So boring!!

Izuku (Raise hand): Sentence Four Mic-sensei!

Present Mic: Good Job! Now keep it going everybody Grammar rules.