Staff Meeting! (Chapter 16)

-------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

LOCATION: STAFF MEETING ROOM

-------------------------------------------------

It is currently night as the students have already left the UA ground for there homes to get comforted by there parents for having experienced there first real villain attack but right now UA was having a meeting in there staff meeting room discussing today attack on the USJ and how they're going to move forward. 

We could see in the staff room a table taking the shape of a large U in each seats there were the Staff of UA who were comfortably sitting with the exception of Aizawa who had a few bandages but the injuries weren't serious to affect him from doing his job. 

Standing in front of the Staff of UA and Principal Nezu was Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi who was a tall man with short, black hair and somewhat rectangular black eyes. He is seen in his uniform, which consists of his signature tan overcoat and matching hat, underneath which he wears a black suit, a green tie at his neck with matching slacks, and dress shoes.

 He is seen in his uniform, which consists of his signature tan overcoat and matching hat, underneath which he wears a black suit, a green tie at his neck with matching slacks, and dress shoes

Detective Tsukauchi was holding a paper which had in depth the open case of the villain attack that happened in the USJ.

Detective Tsukauchi: I will first report that we have managed to sweep every corner of the school and reviewed the footages but there were no one of the students to have attempted to breach any staff room which with the appearance of the villain Kurogiri we are sure that with his teleportation he was able to infiltrate the school and get his hand on the schedule pertaining the USJ. 

The Staff of UA seem to sigh in relief that there were no traitors among them or among the students. 

Nezu: Well at least there were no traitors among us or among the students. 

Nezu then gave a glance at Present Mic who was the first to voice his concern about a traitor roaming the school ground but with the finding of Tsukauchi the easiness went away but Nezu was not planning to let his guard down anytime soon. 

 A man then stood up revealing to be the Hero Snipe and a staff of UA, the hero was a stereotypical western cowboy. His face is covered by an old-school tan gas mask, shaped a little like a horse's muzzle, with triangular holes for his eyes and silver ear-defenders wired to the sides of the mask, but his dark, blueish shoulder-length dreadlocks are always visible from the back and sides. On his head, he wears a brown cowboy hat with a thick metallic plate at the front, a large "S" (standing for "Snipe") stamped in the center, and his footwear is gray boots with knee-high shafts and vamps with silver trims that dip a little at the front, a heel-band with a spur at the end attached to the back of each boot.