chapter 16 noise is prohibited

Hello readers ,

Today is 14 -03-2021 and I m so very happy can't help myself from updating .

Actually the day 14 -03 is a very special day .4 years ago exactly on this day our yizhan (xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo met ) in the canola flower garden and then ttxs .

4 years ago exactly on this day our yizhan (xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo met ) in the canola flower garden and then ttxs

and the another thing is today is also celebrated as a white valentine's day in china .Our Yizhan met each other on this romantic day .😩
and today is their 4th anniversary of their first meeting !!🥳 I emotional excited and literally screaming from joy hehehe

I typed this in a rush actually I don't wanna miss a single update related to them .But don't worry this didn't affect the chapter as I was working on this chapter from few days but they can be some grammatical mistakes so pardon me .

jiayou!! love, your author is in a very good mood today so do comment and vote!

The distance between them became shorter when lan Zhan looked at his side only to find wei Ying so close to him that he can even feel the warm and heavy breaths of Wei Ying on his face

The distance between them became shorter when lan Zhan looked at his side only to find wei Ying so close to him that he can even feel the warm and heavy breaths of Wei Ying on his face .

Wei Ying was immersed in those beautiful eyes infront of his own . he can see his own reflection in that crystal clear eyes if lan Zhan .
He know that lan Zhan is handsome but watching the beauty infront of your eyes only few centimetres away from his face he now understand what does the word 'perfection' actually mean .

He unknowingly is smiling looking at lan Zhan who although had no expression or an emotion on his face not even a smile but then getting a closer look of his face , Wei Ying can clearly see those red ears of lan Zhan .

Wei Ying smiled proudly thinking of how he can embarrass even the stone faced Hanguang jun .
All these time he was standing infront of lan zhan body bend and was leaning toward lan zhan's left side . His hands crossed and at the back of his body .

" what do you think of your new name ? lan~ er~ gege " wei Ying whispered those words leaning to the side of lan zhan .

Lan Zhan can feel his heart clenching inside his ribcage .