chapter 41 - Injured Wei Ying 2

" You should take rest now . The bandage shouldn't be opened before atleast a week . "

" Lady wen is it serious ?"

" The wound will take time to heal . i don't know how many days to be certain but it'll take time .

" The injury is it very serious ? " , Jiang fegmian ask with a worried look .

" It's not serious but you have to be careful to not put stress on the wound . Also try to avoid the leg from getting wet . The medicines I have applied will make the wound heal to ge recover soon be very careful " Wen Qing told them and they all nod in agreement .

" I have applied the medicines but it will take time for the wounds to completely heal . Give it a rest " , Wen Qing .

" we should let A Xian rest for now" , Qingheng Jun said . They all now agreed and soon after asking about his health they left to let him rest .

After everyone left Lan Zhan still didn't left Wei Ying's side . He walk closer to the bed making Wei Ying look at him confusingly .

Lan Zhan walk closer to Wei Ying and settles the pillow for Wei Ying to lie comfortably on it

Lan Zhan walk closer to Wei Ying and settles the pillow for Wei Ying to lie comfortably on it .

" oh thanks Lan Zhan " After making sure the latter is comfortable Lan Zhan took seat on the bed near Wei Ying .

" Does it hurts ? " Lan Zhan questions .

" No it doesn't.. I am comfortable Lan Zhan there's no pain . you can go back " , Wei Ying said to Lan Zhan ..Lan Zhan didn't said anything and wal outside the door .

Wei Ying heaved a sigh . After he found out about Qin su it was his first time being alone with Lan Zhan he has still not make sure what to do about the marriage which is to be held in 3 days .

Being left alone in the room Wei Ying was all again sat alone in silence looking outside the window . Today's weather is good although it is cold outside but still the weather is good for hiking outside or starting the day with a warm cup of tea sitting outside and admiring the beautiful weather .

Wei Ying was emersed in looking at those beauty when approaching footsteps caught his attention . Wei Ying looked at the door and there is Lan Zhan coming inside with a food tray in his hand .

Wei Ying was a bit surprise to see Lan Zhan at this moment .

" fuddy duddy Lan Zhan.. " Wei Ying mumbles and chuckles at his own thoughts .

" Lan Zhan there was no need... " Wei Ying said but still smiled . since Lan Zhan had already brought the breakfast he didn't argued more .

He ate the breakfast and his blabber about random things that came to his mind . After the breakfast Lan Zhan adjusted pillow for Wei Ying to lie down . Wei Ying wanted to go outside and also told Lan Zhan but Lan Zhan refused to let him go outside . He isn't allowed to move his leg and although the weather is good it's still cold outside which could affect his wounds .