chapter 73 my arms around you

Thanks for reading ✨Please enjoy this chapter ! ❤️ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

" Wangji , what happened ? " Lan Xichen exclaims when Lan wangji stopped playing Guqin

" Wangji , what happened ? " Lan Xichen exclaims when Lan wangji stopped playing Guqin . They too felt that something suddenly went off . It didn't take them much time to figure out that indeed Wei Ying was using his power and it suddenly stopped .

" Brother in law , why did he stopped ? Is he in danger ? Wangji hurry ! " Lan Xichen voiced out concerned . Lan Wangji nodded before continuing . Lan Xichen took out Liebing and started playing it . With Lan duo the energy got doubled .

Jiang Cheng sent a signal to cloud Recesses just in case . When cloud Recesses was alerted members of Lan and Jiang immediately marched to the scene .

_____________________
Inside the hidden inn -

" Wei Wuxian , who do you think u are ?! " , Wang Lingjiao said . Her hand moved to Wei Ying's neck but stopped in midway when she remember lord's words . She controlled herself .

" haa talking with you made me hungry Cook me some food will you ? " Wei Ying said Yawning .

" Is this Cloud Recesses's garden?? You are locked up here and I don't serve you anymore . cook your own food or just starve ! " Wang Lingjiao Yelled

 cook your own food or just starve ! " Wang Lingjiao Yelled

" Aiya How can I cook I am being chained..see ? " Wei Ying showed his legs making sparkling eyes face .

" I don't care what u do.. I am not taking a step out of here.. urrghh whatever ! " , that quickly escalated when she recalled the freak's words .

As soon as the door was closed and Wang Lingjiao left . Wei Ying started playing flute again and Lan Wangji again felt that energy returned .

Wang Lingjiao went downstairs . Meanwhile the energy was transferred with Wei Ying continuing to attack from inside and Jade twin from outside . It made cracks in the shield . The shield which isn't just a regular shield it is way powerful laid down by lord who drained all the spiritual energy of the corpse , evil spirits and the demonic power used to make this strong shield . Wei Ying was using just a small part of his energy . It was amazing how powerful their spiritual energy is to make the cracks possible . Wei Ying smiled before glancing at the door . Just few more minutes before they will be able to break the shield . The shield is just an outer protection . This inn is real . It is an old abandoned inn which the lord used as temporary shelter .