Chapter 39 Lan Zhan's lover part 2

All throughout the event Wei Ying's eyes were wandering around the hall sometimes he would look at the familiar as well as unfamiliar faces . unlike those other days when he is carefree guy always chaotic and easily get along with he is now anxious as his name is soon going to be added in Lan sector's members list . To say he didn't care will be wrong he did and infact he is now very careful of his actions .

He doesn't want to act reckless or disappoint other Lan . Now when his father is around him he feel more nervous to make any move that will put him under suspicion .

So he had called Wang Lingjiao to know more about the guest he don't know to make himself more comfortable around them .

Everytime he ask about someone pointing at them she would smile, lean and whisper , reply his every question .

The female is wearing a pink blossom coloured gown, that showed the bea of her slim figure , Her expression is calm and a small smile sprung on her round face . Her cheeks has a light pink blush on it , her nose not very pointed but fit her . From her head two long strands of hair locks falling down . Her hair elegantly tied in a bun and half of her hair falling down her shoulder .

Wei Ying is at a distance so he can't hear her voice but still he could imagine her sweet voice . Her eyes half creased everytime she laugh lightly between their conversation . The way she bowed at every elder and the way she smile politely at them and the way they were smiling at her she seems to be quite familiar with madan yu and madam Jin .

Beside her was standing a female by looking Wei Ying suspected that other female must be around Madam Yu's . The way she guide that young female Wei Ying assume she must be her mother . On taking a closer look at that female in pink blossom gown Wei Ying saw her looking for someone . She was smiling but Wei Ying could read her eyes was not reflecting her happiness . That made Wei Ying want to know more about her .

" Lady Wang , who is that maiden ? the one standing between Madam Yu and Madam Jin " Wei Ying asked curiously .

" She ? Her name is Qin Sun , daughter of Madam Qin and leader of the Laoling Qin Clan, Qin Cangye and Hanguang jun's lover- " , She was speaking in a daze when ' Lover ' slips her lips

" She ? Her name is Qin Sun , daughter of Madam Qin and leader of the Laoling Qin Clan, Qin Cangye and Hanguang jun's lover- " , She was speaking in a daze when ' Lover ' slips her lips . Upon realising what she blurted our she bite her lips .

Wei Ying was attentively listening to everything. To say he is shocked would be wrong he freeze for a moment . He is sure he didn't heard it wrong ,

 He is sure he didn't heard it wrong ,