chapter 62 are we finally becoming a couple ?

* sound of footsteps *

Wei Ying snapped out of his thoughts . His eyebrows twitched followed by a young female maiden . The female is a staff working at Cloud Recesses she is assigned in kitchen . She came with a basket in her hand that contained the veggies . The young female was defenceless when she saw Wei Ying . Seeing the basket in the young female's hand Wei Ying assumed she had came to feed their ( wangxian ! ) babies .

Wei Ying walked to her . The female anxiously took two steps back . She had seen Wei Ying a few times in cloud Recesses . So she was a little hesitant to go near if someone saw them alone thos might cause a problem .

" Pretty maiden , Are you here to feed them ? " Wei Ying asked giving a friendly smile so that the female doesn't get scared .

The female got embarass by such remark coming from Wei Ying whose beauty was no joke ! and such friendly way to address her made her feel a little less nervous .

She replied shyly , " Yess,.. Master Lanwei , they were looking for you "

Wei Ying was confused over her remark and paused for a moment . The female was nervous and thought she angered Wei Ying " then I shall go " she announced before leaving .

Before Wei Ying could respond the young maiden flew away . " Lan Wei ? " Wei Ying repeated in a low mumbling voice . He couldn't help smiling .

Before the maiden sentence again clicked his head . " they were looking for me ? " Wei Ying thought for a moment before quickly realising , " Ah ! Lan Zhan must be waiting "

" Ah Lan Zhan did I made you wait too long ? " Wei Ying asked gasping for air . " I ran into someone.. now let's go or we will be late " , Wei Ying said . Lan Zhan nod .

They headed to the main market . Today was nothing special but seasonal sale in market . When Wei Ying found about this he originally wanted to hang out with Lan Zhan and that's when he also discovered that they had to buy scrolls and other stationary for disciplines . So Wei Ying convinced Lan Zhan that he'll accompany him to the market . Lan Wangji could have just place an order but he couldn't let down Wei Yin's request . So agreed .

When they arrived at the market . Wei Ying was stunned by the sight . Wei Ying wished that he should have brought juniors with him to witness the beautiful decoration and joyful Street and the delicious food but they were given task by old master Qiren and then if he had brought juniors he might not get the chance to play his plan . As soon as the thought clicked in his brain Wei Ying face felt funny by the idea . He glances at Lan Zhan before fixing his expression again . He grin at the thought of executing his plan .

By the time they finished purchasing everything listed in the list it had already darken . They had only bought a bag of things rest they placed an order which will be delivered to the Cloud Recesses itself . Everyone knew them already as they were in Lan Clan everyone knew about their relationship and greeted them with smile . Some resturant owner even went as far as approaching them with foods in their hands for them to taste to make more business . when the visitors will find that two great cultivator gad visited there won't it make their business grow more ?

 when the visitors will find that two great cultivator gad visited there won't it make their business grow more ?