chapter 70 Found him !

Hello readers ,
I am Sorry for not posting anything for so long . My grandmother passed away.. I was also unwell . I will be regular from now on and will post an update every week on Friday . I apologise again.. Please enjoy this chapter .

Thank u
_____________________________

The fact that Lady Qin Su is pregnant spread like fire and soon it was all over the place . During this time getting pregnant before marriage is seen as taboo and even the clans holding high position abide by it and Qin sect is a small Clan discovered not a decade ago . As soon as the news spread Qin Clan tried to suppress it but they couldn't do much they weren't at their sector so they couldn't do much to prevent the news from spreading .

After Lady Qin Su fainted and was checked by the old master Li . She was taken back to her room along with Madam Qin . The small sectors who were invited who are in equal status to Qin Clan and knew Sect leader Qin intention of wanting to make Lan Wangji his son in law were more interested in gossip . They didn't let this opportunity go and already planned methods to highlight this gossip .

Sect leader Qin was both astonished and embarrassed . He too left to look after her wife . Not soon after the room fell silent the guards entered with Lady Wen. Clan leader Qingheng Jun was reported . The white substance was taken to the group of old and experienced medical experts . Since it was late the meeting was excused . After the guests went to their individual rooms . Qingheng Jun stayed with his wife . He talked with Jiang sect leader Jiang Fegmian together they discussed .

While Lan Wangji lead the troops to the west side they searched at every place . The search team was divided into 3 groups headed by Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng . Jin Clan searched with Jiang Clan and Nie Clan together with Lan Xichen . It was decided that if anyone finds anything they would send signals to other .

Lan Wangji was desperately looking at everywhere . His face was cold and eyes aggressive . He was brought back to the time when Wei Ying sneaked out of cloud Recesses he was looking for him . At that time they had just searched and Wei Ying was found before the sunrise but this time it was not the case .

Lan Zhan is puzzled

Lan Zhan is puzzled . How could anyone kidnap Wei Ying that easily ? more importantly Wei Ying is counted among the powerful cultivators.. but still one could lose his consciousness with drugs . Since Wei Ying could easily fight . It only means that the younger was drugged when he was taken out of clan .

Two days have passed . The group has searched almost the entire Gusu without a hint or clue . The members are worried about Lan Wangji's condition . Lan Wangji had not rested for the entire two days .

The group met at the center of Gusu to discuss their next move . Lan Xichen could see Lan Wangji's condition but couldn't do anything about it . Infact noone can do anything only Wei Ying could bring back Lan Zhan to his original state .

" Wangji , we have searched almost every place in Gusu . It is impossible to go far in short time so it is not possible that brother in law is taken outside the territory . "