🔥6

He narrowed his eyes in annoyance as he stared at the person who had occupied the booth directly in front of him.

Jungkook was starting to get on his nerves. It had been almost a week and every bloody day the cherry haired man would be at the bakery. Doing absolutely nothing but buying macaroons. He didn't even talk to Jimin and that was what bothered him the most. He felt like he was being stalked. But on the other hand, he liked Jungkook being there, he just thought he'd try harder to talk to him. It annoyed him that the man was basically ignoring him.

Worst part was, Jimin didn't even know why he felt that way. He didn't even like the man. But apart from the people at the bakery, Kai and Taemin, he really had no actual friends. He felt a little lonely more often than not and that made him yearn for whatever friendship Jungkook was offering. He didn't think the cherry haired man would back off so easily. But he was still a little happy that he enjoyed his pastries so much.

"Minnie, your shift is over sweetheart. Go home." Jin came out to take over the cash register.

Jimin nodded, "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow Jinnie." He went around the back to gather his things then made to head out. But then he changed his mind and slid into a booth.

"You can buy something else you know. I bake other things if you'd like to try something other than macaroons." Jimin was met with big doe eyes and a radiant smile.

"What do you recommend? I want something that you normally bake." Jungkook stated softly, placing his phone down on the table.

"Do you like chocolate?"

The taller nodded, "Love it."

"Chocolate Raspberry Torte. It's my favourite." Jimin couldn't help the little smile that formed on his lips as he saw Jungkook's eyes light up with glee.

"It sounds amazing."

"Sure is. Plus I have a secret ingredient. So prepare to be mind blown." Jimin winked as he got up out of the booth and headed out, not bothering to wait for Jungkook's reply.

He smiled to himself. It felt good to just...be. To talk to someone his age about something he liked. To have them interested in what he was saying. It felt good. He could never tell Taemin or Kai that he worked at a bakery or that he absolutely loved baking. They'd call him a pussy first then beat him to a pulp. That's just how they did things. Any sign of weakness was eliminated immediately.

He sighed as he got on his bike and rode home. He kind of liked evenings like these. He'd get to see and have actual conversations with his mother when she got home from work.

She wasn't the best mother in the world, but Jimin knew she was trying her best. She never got over her husband's death and that was understandable.

He rode home quickly and entered his small home, only to be met with the smell of something delicious.

He smiled gleefully and rushed to the kitchen, "Hey mom!"

"There's my baby. How are you?" His mother looked a lot older than her age but she was still a beauty.

"I'm okay. You're home pretty early." Jimin stated as he stood by the fridge and watched her glide around the small space.

"Yeah. It's employee appreciation day at my work place so they made us go home two hours earlier. Oh and by the way...your uncle Jaewon called to check in. He says hello. Go wash up while I share dinner. You hungry?"

Jimin nodded happily, "Yes please." He sauntered off to go get ready for dinner.

Today was a good day.