🔥12

There was a wave of thunderous sounds that floated through the air and into Jimin's ears. He groaned as he shifted in his bed, pain searing through him.

The knocks grew louder and more adamant. Jimin assumed his mother had gone to work. With all his might, he gathered himself up, popping his eyes open to search for a sweater.

He bounded to the door and opened it without much thought, yawning and rubbing his eyes in the process. He winced as his hand came in contact with his bruised eye and it was then that he began to recall last night and the state he was in.

"What the hell Min! What the fuck happened to you?"

Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes. Of course Jungkook just had to be the one to see him in such a state. "What do you want?"

"Oh God Minnie your eye looks terrible." Jungkook reached up to graze his fingertips along Jimin's sharp jawline. "Who did this?"

Jimin backed away with a hiss, "Just forget it. You know how I always get into fights. This shouldn't be surprising to you."

"Yes and I also know you don't get into fights unprovoked. Wont you tell me who it was?"

"No. What the hell will you do? Just forget it Jungkook."

The taller male sighed, "Fine." His eyes roamed Jimin's body worriedly. "You have dirt all over you. Did you even shower after your rendezvous with whomever?"

Jimin groaned as he simply turned away, limping towards his kitchen to get some water, not caring if Jungkook was following him.

"I brought you breakfast. You should go shower. Or take a bath since you look like you're in so much pain when you stand." Jungkook sighed as he watched Jimin gulp water from a bottle and ignore him. "Minnie please. I wish you'd stop fighting. You're better than that."

Jimin had heard enough. He truly wanted to stop fighting. He was fucking tired of pretending to be tough all the time. He hated that he didn't know Jungkook all that well but the man could read him so blatantly. He hated how Jungkook was just tearing down his wall by doing absolutely nothing but being the sweetest pain in the ass.

He felt warm tears burning his eyelids and he quickly blinked them away. For just one fricking day he wanted to be Minnie in his own damn house. He looked over to Jungkook who was packing out breakfast items on the counter. He was so nice to him. Jimin liked him but Fire had up walls so high, no one could climb. But Minnie...he melted at the handsome, sweet cherry haired man who made him giggle uncontrollably and touched him like he was the most fragile thing on earth.

It sounded crazy, like he had a personality disorder. But he didn't. He had become Fire after his father died. Fire was tough and didn't care about anything. It wasn't a personality in itself but more of a mechanism to cope with his grief. People had named him Fire because of how wild and explosive he was in that state of mind.

Today, he was Minnie. The soft, vulnerable sweetheart who just wanted to love and be loved. He didn't care if after this Jungkook would find him weird and bipolar, because right now all he needed was someone to just hold him while he let go of everything. 

All at once.