🔥18

Two weeks later, Jimin became a college graduate. The only person who showed up for him was Jin. His mother had gone to work and couldn't make it. And Jungkook...well, they hadn't spoken since the arrests.

It made Jimin realize that he really hadn't mattered to the cherry haired man. But he was done mopping around over a guy who he meant absolutely nothing to.

He wouldn't lie, it hurt. It hurt so fucking much that sometimes when he though about it he couldn't even breathe. They had shared something so special that Jimin never thought they would end.

He remembered their memories. They flashed in his mind, shattering his heart every time. No matter what, he would always be grateful for those awesome memories. But of course, he would build new memories. He would become whole again. He would love again.

But that would be in the future. For now, no matter how much he wanted to just erase every feeling, he couldn't. He remembered the first time Jungkook had told him that he loved him. That was the first time they had made love.

Jimin had gone to his apartment after they had started dating for about three months. It had taken him a while to even trust Jungkook enough to even set foot in his place and when it had finally happened, they had both joked about it.

Jimin remembered how sweet and romantic the older male had been. He had made dinner for them and created the sweetest ambiance. It almost looked like that out of a movie. There were rose petals and fairy lights. There was champagne and soft music. Jimin had never experienced anything like it. He had teared up at the sight, his heart had swelled with an unknown feeling. He couldn't believe someone had really done all that for him.

But Jungkook had made sure to reassure him, to worship him both emotionally and physically. It was the best feeling Jimin had ever experienced and he would never forget it. That night had been the most amazing night. They confessed as they ate the delicious dinner Jungkook had made and had each other for dessert. After that they were pretty much inseparable. Just knowing Jungkook loved him had placed Jimin under a protective blanket and he felt so safe and secure.

He would never forget Jungkook. And maybe one day he would find it in his heart to forgive him. But for now, the betrayal was too much. The blatant lies were too much. The fake love was too much.

Jungkook hadn't even tried to contact him and it broke him more than he cared to admit. But it was for the best.

Jungkook wasn't right for him anyway.