🔥10

"You're staring into space again Min. Are you sure you're okay?"

Jimin sighed as he continued to sift flour. "Yes, I'm okay. Just thinking of all the work I have to catch up on."

"Oh? And nothing to do with the cherry haired man sitting out front?"

Jimin gasped a little as he looked up at Jin, "What? No! Of course not. I barely know him."

The older man giggled, "Your reaction says it all darling. He seems really nice. And he really likes your torte cakes and macaroons. They're the only things he buys."

Jimin could feel his face heating up and he scoffed internally. "I really don't know what's his fascination with me."

"Well maybe have a conversation with him and you'll find out. I see the way you've been dodging him. Why not give him a chance?"

-

"Let's go."

Jungkook quickly followed behind the brown haired man as he headed out the door of Sweet Alpaca.

He didnt say anything. He trailed him quietly and realized they were heading to the park nearby.

They sat on one of the benches and Jimin placed a box of pastries between them.

"Tell me why you won't leave me alone."

Jungkook blinked, a little surprised by the straight forward question.

"Honestly? I can't really answer that. You just...intrigue me." Jungkook shrugged.

Jimin turned to him with a frown, "Am I supposed to be flattered? Are you like gay or something?"

The cherry haired man chuckled, "Uh...Well I'm intrigued in a good way so I guess you could be flattered. About my...sexuality...uh...yes, actually I'm gay."

Jungkook could see the emotion bleeding onto Jimin's face. It was almost like he didn't know how or what to feel.

"Well see, I do find you very attractive. But it wasn't about that at first. I'm a psychology major. Seeing you go from 100 to 0 was very fascinating to me. I wanted to know more about you."

"Oh so you were just interested in studying me like some science project?!" Jimin snapped with a huff.

"Minnie calm down. It was never like that."

"What the hell is with you and calling me Minnie?!"

"Don't you like being called Minnie?"

Jimin tightened his jaw and looked away, "Just...eat." He pushed the box of pastry towards the other male.

"Don't worry. I'll try to only call you that when we're alone."