Sexy in My Clothes

Breakfast was less awkward than the evening before. Louise was hard at work in her room by the time anyone else surfaced. Harry ate with Gemma in the kitchen while Anne and Lia sat at the terrace table.

"Lia, I'd like to apologize about yesterday. Harry, Gemma, and I had a... difficult lunch. Louise was there as well. There were some family concerns that came up, and then we weren't able to come to any conclusions while we were shopping or coming home with Ed and Nigel in the cars. We were all quite frustrated when we arrived."

"There's no need to apologize. Papa and I have had some particularly difficult conversations since Maman died. Finding ourselves at home together last week was the best thing that's happened to us since we lost her. Hopefully your family will be feeling better soon as well."

"I think it will. Your father's coming for lunch today?"

"He is. We'll sail in the afternoon. I haven't been out with him in two years. You should come out for a lesson. With the two of us teaching you, you'll be better than Harry in no time. Papa taught me."

"I just might, but right now I think I'll go have a chat with my children, if you'll excuse me. Time to tidy up some of yesterday's loose ends."

*****

Lia, feeling a bit lost without her sewing to occupy her free time, decided to play in Harry's wardrobe.

Stripping down, she began to try on clothing. She loved his shirts, from generic white t-shirts to exquisite hand painted silk blouses. There was the skirt from Calvin's photoshoot, and a dress, both of which were somehow completely masculine. She decided then and there that if she was ever able to design and produce a clothing line of her own, she would include similar items for men.

The tray of rings was loaded; he must only be wearing his two everyday silver bands and his pinkie ring. She was certain he still hadn't removed it. She slid several rings on her own fingers, laughing at the looseness before turning her hands upside down and watching them fall back into the tray.

A silk knit tank top was hanging on the rolling rack. She slid it over her head and pulled it down. It was very long and slim, hugging her curves. Looking through the hanging items in the closet she found what she was looking for.

He had worn the suit for a Zoom interview just after coming to Pampelonne. Sky blue cotton sateen embroidered lightly at the lapels and cuffs – on both jacket and trousers – with tiny flowers and butterflies, the suit had fit him like a glove. Lia put it on.

She had to belt the pants with a silk scarf, and she tucked each pant leg up to keep them from dragging on the ground. A pair of patent leather loafers gave her a tiny bit more height, although her feet rattled around in them. His HS rings, which she had to put on her thumb and forefinger and still they threatened to slide off, a pair of oversized electric blue sunglasses, and his straw hat completed the look.