(Cut Scene) Practical Exam

Hello everyone! This is a scene that I cut from chapter 2 of For Good because it was already quite long and I realized that this is pretty out of character for Skie as she'd end up feeling really bad about this for quite a while, but I don't have time for yet another guilt arc, so here we are.

Fair warning, this contains the consensual spanking of a teenager, don't read if this is not your cup of tea (then again if this isn't your cup of tea how did you make it this far in this book?)

The Exam

"So I have to do what?" Skie raised an eyebrow.

"It's a practical exam. Basically you have to demonstrate what you've learned." Lil explained.

"How do I demonstrate it?"

"We'll give you a scenario and you'll decide and then execute a punishment."

"On the pillow?" Skie asked in confusion

Lil laughed. "No, on one of us."

"Absolutely not."

Lil gave her a smile. "It's ok, I didn't want to do it either. We'll give you something short because I don't think either of us wants it to drag out."

"So which one of you am I doing it to?" Skie asked.

Hazel and Lil looked at each other. Lil started to move forward but Hazel shook her head firmly. "Me."

"Hazel, you don't have to." Lil started.

"Not you. Not while I'm here." Hazel murmured in a fierce tone.

Lil nodded and stepped back.

Skie looked at Hazel nervously. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't." Hazel patted her friend's shoulder gently. "Lil, you have a scenario?"

"Hmm, ok. Skie, Hazel is an upper first year who was caught cheating on a spelling test. This is the third time this year that she's been caught cheating."

"Do I say what I'd do first?"

"Yeah, go for it. How would you deal with that?" Hazel asked.

"Hmm, cheating is minimum hairbrush, right?"

"Correct."

"But it's the third time so that'd probably be paddle then?"

"Paddle or strap I'd say." Hazel nodded. "How many of what and how?"

"Uh, maybe two dozen with the hand, then another two dozen bare, and then 6 at the end?"

"Are you asking a question or giving an answer?" Hazel raised an eyebrow.

"Um, an answer?"

Hazel broke into a smile. "You need to be confident Skie. That's a very fair answer."

"I don't know if I should use the paddle or the strap though."

"Which one do you feel more confident with?" Lil asked.

"Um, paddle probably."

"Ok, use the strap then." Hazel replied.

"Why?"

"You need practice, and this is good practice."

"That's fair." Lil nodded.

"Ok, I'll try." Skie still looked quite nervous.

"Good. Please demonstrate. Hazel, should I leave?" Lil asked.

Hazel shrugged. "I don't care. You've seen me get it before, you've done it."