Chapter 15

Roman pov

At least I'm not the only one having relationship problems. I still have to explain everything to Layla. "Why was I so stupid" I say to myself. I look at my phone and think of calling Layla but before I touch it she's calling me. "Hello" I answer. I don't hear anything until a a minute later, "Dean might not make it". I knew it hurt Layla to say it. "I'll be there soon" I responded and hung up.

Kaitlyn pov

I kept looking for an exit with Joelle on me but I couldn't find a door. "That's cute she untied you" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and saw Mariza standing there. "I have told you many times to not talk to strangers" she said and took Joelle off my arms. "Here take her" she told PJ and he took her out of sight. She turned around and I slapped her. She held her cheek and punched me. I was about to punch her back but PJ stood in front of her. "If you want your precious Dean to be ok I suggest you stop trying to get me angry" PJ said holding my face. "Let her go" I heard someone say before PJ punched me and I blacked out.

Seth pov

I kept apologizing to Leighla but she still wouldn't believe me. "Please at least let me in" I said and she opened the door to Kaitlyn's room. "Look Leighla I swear I don't know who the hell she is" I said and Leighla slapped me. "I hate you Colby, not only do you do this but don't you remember what you did to me two years ago" she said with tears in her eyes and I regretted remembering. "Yes I remember and you know damn well I still hate myself for it" I replied. "Apparently you don't if you did you wouldn't be a fucking man whore right now, where the hell is our kid. What did you do to him? I don't even know why I was so stupid in staying with you after you tried to not only make me have an abortion but you also give our son away to a complete stranger. I hate you, just get out of my face and never talk to me again" Leighla said and pushed me out the door.

Leighla pov

I'm four months pregnant and I still have to tell Seth I'm pregnant. Good thing he's going to be here today. I hear the door close and walk downstairs to see Seth. I run downstairs and jump into his arms. "I've missed you too" Seth says and kisses my head. "Want me to help you put your stuff away?" I ask him. "No I'm ok I got it" Seth replies. "Want anything to eat?" I suggest. "No I ate before coming home" Seth says and walks up to our bedroom. A few minutes later and he sits next to me in the couch. "Seth remember how we said we want to have kids after you think you had the best in your carrier" I say and Seth nods. "Ok well that time I went to be with you, I ended up pregnant" I finally say and Seth turns to me surprised. "We're having a baby?" Seth asks. "Yes look you can feel a small bump" I say and grab his hand but he takes it away. "No, I told you when I wanted to have kids, either you have the stupid baby or you give it an abortion" Seth says getting up and going upstairs. I look at my stomach and know I'm keeping the baby even if Seth leaves. I walk upstairs and open the door to our room and see Seth in bed watching tv. "I choose the baby, even you're leaving me" I say and Seth turns off the tv. "Ok then, since it took you less than five minutes to make up your mind, take less than five minutes to leave my house" Seth says pushing past me leaving me alone. I don't get anything, I just get my keys and leave the house.

5 months later

I'm in my small apartment and walk into my soon born baby boy's room. "I promise I'll take good care of you and I'll be both your mom and dad" I say and feel the baby kick. I smile and feel another kick. "I better go to the hospital before you get out of my stomach" I say and drive to the hospital. As soon as I enter I feel a hard kick and yell in pain. A nurse comes and helps me up and takes me to a room. The rest is black as I remember nothing else. Five hours later I wake up and I'm in a familiar bed. "How are you feeling?" I hear a voice ask and soon see Seth's face. "What did you do to me, where's my baby?" I start panicking. "Hey it's ok, the Doctor said they'll put him in an adoption center so we'll never see him again" Seth says smiling. "I fucking hate you Seth" I say and pass out again.

Sure it's been maybe two years since that happened, but I never held my baby. I wish I could just see what my baby looked like when he was born. "I love you baby" I say to myself and receive a text message. If you want to see your best friend again then come get her. I saw a picture attached to it and it was of Kaitlyn laying on the floor with a little boy and Roman's daughter.