Chapter 5

Dean pov

I went to Layla and Kaitlyn's locker room.I sat down and then Layla walked in."Layla I was only thinking about Kaitlyn" I heard Roman say as he entered after Layla."What" she said turning around to look at him."He only said that because I like Kaitlyn no I'm in love with Kaitlyn" I said and both of them turned around to look at me."Is that true Roman?" Layla asked."Yes I was thinking how their going to work out I love you and you only" Roman said."You love me?" Layla asked cheerfully.Roman nodded and Layla jumped in his arms and kisses him."I love you too" she said.

Kaitlyn pov

Dean Ambrose is in love with me.I stayed outside and listened to their conversation.I guess it's true he does like me or love me.The door opened and Dean walked out bumping into me."Sorry I didn't see you" he said not looking at me."I don't know if I should forgive you you're not even looking at me" I said looking at him.He looked down at me he just kept looking at me."Isn't there something you're going to say" I said after a moment of silence."Sorry for bumping into you I didn't see you" he said and his cheeks were red.After that he just walked away.I can't believe he actually has feelings for me.I found myself smiling when I thought of that.