Chapter 3

Roman pov

Layla had given me a key to her and kaitlyn's room but I lost it.I tried picking the lock but I couldn't so I kicked the door open.

Layla pov

I quickly got up and went to the door.I saw someone walk in and I kicked them.The person fell in the floor I guess I kicked somewhere I wasn't.Kaitlyn woke up and turned on the lamp.I saw it was Roman and helped him up."I'm so sorry I thought it was someone else" I said.

Roman pov

Layla helped me up and threw me in bed.It hurt so bad."Why did you even kick the door the open?" Kaitlyn asked a little worried."I lost the key so I tried to pick it open I couldn't so I got frustrated and kicked it open" I said trying to forget about the pain."You couldn't of knocked" Layla told me."I didn't want to wake you" I said."And kicking the door open wasn't going to wake us up" Kaitlyn said raising her voice."I'm sorry I'll see you in the morning then" I said getting up and looking at Layla."Goodnight" I said and kissed Layla's forehead.

Kaitlyn pov

When I heard the door being kicked open I thought it was PJ looking for me.I laid in bed and Layla came and hugged me."It's ok I'm going to do everything I can so you won't get hurt ok" she whispered in my ear.I nodded and fell to sleep in her arms.