Chapter 10

Kaitlyn pov

I don't know what to do know.Layla is captured by PJ and now Roman just told us he has a daughter."I shouldn't of even came back" I said in a low voice as Dean and I walked out of the room."You did the right thing of coming back Kaitlyn I love you I really do and you have no idea how happy I am you came back" Dean said looking at me in my eyes.I gave him a small smile and felt myself blush as his three words echoed in my head 'I love you'."You look so adorable when you blush" he said still looking in my eyes."Thank you" I said and found myself lost in his eyes.He looked at my lips and eyes then I noticed he was leaning in.I felt myself leaning in as well and our lips touched, I felt fireworks go off as soon I felt his lips.We had a mini make out session."Come on let's go find Layla" he said grabbing my hand.

Layla pov

"What is Roman hiding?" I asked trying to figure something out."That kid your going to have isn't his first" she said."What?" I asked.I can't believe he has a kid."He lied to you he doesn't love you he loves me and his daughter.You were just there so he wouldn't be bored without me.That kid your having he will never love it and he will never love you" she said.I felt like my heart was just ripped out of my chest when she said that.

Seth pov

I woke up to Dean and Kaitlyn screaming in my ear."I'm up" I said going to change in the bathroom."Seth Leighla sent you a message" I heard Dean yell."What does it say?" I asked."You should come out and read it" Kaitlyn said.I finished changing and brushed my teeth."Where's my phone?" I asked walking out seeing Dean and Kaitlyn making out in my bed."It's right here" Dean said getting off Kaitlyn and they both blushed.I read the message and it read;If you ever want to see your precious girlfriend again give me Celeste and she will just fine.Under it was a picture of Leighla and Kaitlyn's ex fiancé and he was holding her face.