Chapter 14

Kaitlyn pov

I woke up and was tied up to a chair. I wasn't blind folded and I didn't have anything on my mouth. I felt someone on my feet and saw Roman's daughter trying to rip the rope. "Do you need something sharp?" I asked her and she looked up at me scared. "Yes please" she responded in a scared tone. "I have a blade in my right pocket, try to take out" I said and she took it out. "Did I have anything on my mouth or eyes?" I asked as she tore the ropes on my feet. "Yes I took it off so we can get away" she responded and went behind me. "Does your mom hit you?" I asked as she tried to untie me. "No but he yells at me a lot" she sadly said. Once she took the ropes off me I stood up and stretched. "We don't have much time they left to do their business they'll be back soon" she told me. She's much smarted than I thought. "What's your name sweetie" I asked as I kneeled down to see her face. "Joelle" she responded. "That's a beautiful name Now come on let's go" I said as I picked her up.

Seth pov

Leighla, Roman and I went back to the hotel and waited for PJ or Romans ex to call. "How could you have not told us you had a daughter?" I asked him. "It wasn't easy hiding it you know" Roman answered. "Then why did you keep from us, I thought we were brothers" I said. "I couldn't ok, I didn't even get to see her. I could only talk to her she could only see me on tv not in person" Roman sadly replied. "We could of helped Joe you know that" I said as I sat down next to him. "I know but it was hard Seth" he said. "Look now were going to help you be with your daughter, your future son/daughter and with Layla" I told him patting his back. I looked over at Leighla and she seemed to be daydreaming. "What you thinking about?" I asked her as I sat down next to her. "Seth are you cheating on me?" Leighla asked pulling her phone out. "No why the hell would I cheat on you" I responed. She unlocked her phone and showed a picture that I sent of myself without any clothes and it says; "There baby that way you can know I'm always ready for you. Love you Zaharah". What the hell I would never do that. "Leighla I swear I have never beeen with anyone else, I love you not who ever she is" I replied shocked. "Then let me see your phone" Leighla said and I handed her my phone. She unlocked it and went to my messsagges. "Yeah you're not cheating on me then what the hell is this?" She said with tears in her eyes. I looked at the picture and it was a nude picture of a person I don't even know. "You know what forget it, were done" Leighla said as she stood up and left. "Go after her you idiot" Roman said and I did.

Layla pov

I waited in the waiting room for any news about Dean. A nurse walked in and looked at me, "Are you family of his?". I shook my head and she sighed. "I'm really sorry but his breathing is slow, and so is his heart beat. We don't know if he'll make it or not" She said trying to hide the sadness, and she left. I felt tears rising and I thought about Kaitlyn. When we find her, how am I going to tell her what happened to Dean.