Chapter 6

Dean pov

I thought she was nice.She just got out of an engagement of course she won't be herself, I thought to myself.I walked back to the locker room and thought about Kaitlyn and I.If there will ever be an us.

Kaitlyn pov

I walked in the locker room and Layla and Roman were making out."Ugh go somewhere else" I said loud enough for them to get scared."I'll see you later" Roman said kissing Layla's forehead an walking out."What's up with the attitude?" Layla asked as we sat down."I overheard Dean say he likes me but I don't believe it I mean he's Dean Ambrose for gods sake who knows what he's capable of" I said."At least give him a chance you don't know him that well and it wasn't like you to just judge someone without knowing them" she said making a point."That's true but wh-" "No Kaitlyn I know he likes you and I know it's going to be hard for you to trust someone again but get to know him then you tell me if your feelings change towards him" Layla said making me regret being mean to Dean.

Dean pov

"Talk to her at least become her friend first then ask her out" Seth told me."Ok ok I'll try to get to know her but I know she doesn't like me in any way and it hurts me Seth right here" I said pointing to my heart."Do you like her or-" I cut him off "I'm in love with her Seth I'm in love with Celeste Bonin".That felt good to finally say it aloud.I looked at Seth and he was surprised."I never thought I would ever hear Dean Ambrose say he loves a women" he said still shocked of what I just said.