Chapter 11

Seth pov

I can't believe my girlfried is captured. Kaitlyn and Dean already told me that he has Layla, what the hell does he want with Leihghla. "Did you know Roman had a daughter?" Kaitlyn asked me. "He what?" I asked surprised. "Never mind you didn't know" Dean said. He has a daughter. "Why would he hide something like that from us?" I asked. "Maybe he didn't trust us but right now we have to find the girls" Dean answered.

Roman pov

I can't believe Layla is kidnapped. Who would do something like this? I felt my phone vibrate and I received a text message. It was a picture of Layla tied up sleeping. "Are you going to help us find Leighla and Layla?" Seth asked entering my room. "I'm surprised I'm allowed to go after Kaitlyn hating me" I responded. "She needs you to go only to help Dean beat up PJ" he answered. "But I know who else is helping him" I replied and Dean walked in holding Kaitlyn's hand. "Who else is helping?" Dean questioned. "The mother of my daughter" I responded only to see Kaitlyn hate me even more. "I hate she even went out with you, your such an idiot. You don't even deserve to see her again" Kaitlyn said leaving my room, Dean following behind her.

Dean pov

Roman was driving and I was in the back with Kaitlyn. She had her head on my shoulder and just looked in front of her. "What are we going to do when we get there, he isn't just going to give them to us" Kaitlyn said looking at me. "Hey it's ok we'll find a way I promise, and I promise he won't hurt you" I answered bringing her in for a hug. I felt her sobbing and rubbed her back. "Don't cry I promise no one will get hurt" I assured her hugging her tighter. I can't believe Romam's ex act actually sent us the address.

Layla pov

I felt someone enter the room and heard screaming. "Shut up and don't even dare say your name" I heard a male voice say. I heard the door close and now I was alone with the other person. "Who else is here?" I heard the person ask and recognized Leighla's voice. I tried to speak but I remembered I had a cloth over my mouth. "Is there someone else here?" Leighla asked again. I heard yelling upstairs and heard a little girl's voice. "Daddy I missed you" I heard the little girl squeal. "Roman" I managed to get out, and felt a hand hit me across my face. It stung as hell.