Chapter 8

Layla pov

I was back at the hotel and was in my room by myself.Maybe Kaitlyn's right he's hiding something,my mind kept driving crazy.Roman walked in."Are you ok?" he asked sitting on my bed.I just nodded and turned around covering myself.

Kaitlyn pov

I was standing in front of Dean's room.I decided I was going to get to know him and find out if he really likes me.I knocked on the door and he opened it."How can I help you?" he asked surprised I was here."I wanted to say sorry for earlier and I want to get to know you better" I stated as he let me in."So what do you want to know about me?" he asked sitting in the couch."Just basics I guess".We spent the whole night talking about our personal lives and random stuff.I didn't tell him what went down between PJ and I, I was glad he didn't ask either.

Layla pov

Roman laid down with me and he instantly fell asleep.I felt tears fall from my eyes.I know I should tell Kaitlyn or Roman I'm pregnant but I'm only 4 weeks.I felt more tears fall and then everything went black.

Dean pov

I was glad Kaitlyn and I got to know each other."Want me to walk you to your room?" I asked.Kaitlyn nodded and we walked to her room."You can come in" Kaitlyn said.Roman was asleep."Where's Layla at?" Kaitlyn asked.I walked over to wake up Roman and a note was on the floor. If you want to see her again stay away from Celeste.Tell Celeste if you all want to see her safe and sound then she needs to come back to me.I felt Kaitlyn reading behind me.She griped my arm."He has her" Kaitlyn said in low tone.