Chapter 9

Kaitlyn pov

My heart sank when I saw what the note said."Why would he take her" I whispered.Dean heard me and pulled me into a hug."It's ok we're going to find her and I won't let him hurt you I promise" Dean whispered I'm my ear.I started crying."Kaitlyn please stop crying" Dean said hugging me tighter.I guess he isn't good at comforting people.

Roman pov

I woke and heard someone crying."Jojo it's ok daddy's here" I said getting up realizing Dean and Kaitlyn were in the room."Who's Jojo?" Dean asked while Kaitlyn looked at me with fire in her eyes."She's my daughter I'm not with her mom just so you don't think otherwise and now only two know about that so don't say anything" I responded feeling relieved."HOW COULD YOU HIDE THIS FROM LAYLA, SHE LOVES YOU AND NOW SHE'S KIDNAPPED" Kaitlyn yelled at me."What no please tell me your lying she can't be she was here with me" I said feeling my heart being ripped out of my chest."I knew there was a reason why I don't like you" Kaitlyn said crying into Dean's chest.

Layla pov

I have no idea were I'm at.I only know that I'm sitting down that I am tied up to a chair and have a blindfold on."Do you really think they're going to come for you?" I heard a voice ask."Who are you?" I answered with another question."It's not your business but I know Roman has a secret from you" I heard and realized its a female.What Kaitlyn was right he's been lying to me.I felt my heart ache as those words echoed in my head.

Dean pov

I know Kaitlyn is hurting for Layla.I wish I knew how to comfort her."It's ok come on Seth and I will help you find her I promise" I said as I looked in her eyes.I wanted to finally kiss her but I know it's not the right time.