Agressive positively

Here are the characters spreading positivity. Aggressively.

[Penny]:*inhale* *exhale* hun, what do I have to do, just to convince you, to let you know...THAT YOUR SO GOD DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!! YOU BETTER FUCKING LOVE YOURSELF BECAUSE I DO!!!
[Bob]: *walks in* penny, what in god's name are you doing?!
[Penny]: spreading positivity
[Bob]: Then why are you yelling at them?!?!
[Penny]: It's aggressive positivity bob. Your not cultured enough to understand it
[Bob]: *groaning bob noises*
[Smithers]: LISTEN YOU GORGEOUS SPECIMEN!!! YOU BETTER BE TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF! OR ILL COME DOWN THERE AND TAKE CARE OF YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!! SO LOVE YOURSELF JUST LIKE I LOVE MR BURNS!!! *cups mouth in embarrassment*
[Mr Burns]: Now listen you, I love you very much. So you better love yourself god damn it!! You better be eating your food!! I will force feed you if I have to!!
[Bart]: What you guys doing?
[Mr Burns]: doing aggressive positivity
[Bart]: ooh! Let me try! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT I LOVE THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!! YOUR GORGEOUS YOUR PRETTY I LOVE YOU SO YOU BETTER LOVE YOU TOO! HERE TAKE SOME CUDDLES!!
[Lisa]: Bart, I don't see how yelling at people is going to make them love themselves
[Bart]: Because if you scream at them to love themselves then they'll be forced to love themselves.
[Penny]: That's the spirit bart!
[lisa]: Well if it works. HEY YOU BETTER BE LOVING YOURSELF!! HERE'S MY LOVE AND AFFECTION! TAKE IT!! YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT!!!
[Marge]: LISA SIMPSON!!
[Lisa]: *gulps* I'm dead. Peace out!
[Bob]: THATS RIGHT!! WE LOVE THE HELL OUT OF YOU!! AND YOU BETTER LOVE YOU TOO!!!
[Millhouse]: Do I have to yell at them? It just feels rude...
[Bart]: C'mon millhouse! Show them the ways!
[Millhouse]: Ok. LOVE YOURSELF!! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! I LOVE YOU!! AND HERE'S A KISS TO PROVE IT!! *kisses you* THERE!!
[Nelson]: You guys are a bunch of softies!
[Me]: YOU BETTER LISTEN TO THEM CAUSE YOU DONT SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE!!! YOUR ALWAYS CALLING YOURSELF UGLY AND ANNOYING STOP SAYING THAT SHIT!!! CAUSE YOU ARE AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING!!! AND I LOVE YOU!!! *hugs you* YOU GO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND SAY "I LOVE MYSELF!"

Take care of yourselves guys. Don't ever be ashamed of who you are. God put you on this earth and he loves you. I love you. So love yourself 💝