The Ancestry - II

" Peverell...Gaunt... Black.....Fleamont it says. Explain. " The young girl said throwing the tablet towards the wandmaker.

The last word she said was like an undeniable order.  Violetta had never seen any child with such an aura before. Her ancestry was indeed shocking. She indeed had not expected she would encounter such treasured heritage when she arrives at this abandoned manor. It was a surprise indeed for the tablet to pick 5 names. That had never happened before.

" This..." Violetta stuttered

"This is your heritage due to your blood young lady. Though some would say it's your luck that today the tablet had offered you few extra names. I would just like to say that. Out of these five people, two of them belong to the family of your Father while the other two belong to the family of your mother."

"What about the fifth one?"

"That's an exception. It hasn't happened before with me so I can not tell you what it signifies"

"Do not ponder on the other names Azazel. Remember the purpose of this meeting." A whisper-like voice echoed through the walls of the room.

Where Violetta Beauvais jumped by the sudden interruption, the auburn-haired girl merely nodded respectfully and hissed something strange. Now that she pondered on it, it was the same as the elf. When Violetta looked at the girl, her auburn hair was shining dark and her eyes turned the darkest shade of green. Her eyes were bulging out of sockets just by witnessing the transforming girl. 

After few moments, of listening to the "utter hissing gibberish" the girl once again normally looked at Violetta and examined her before asking,

"So now that I am proved Gaunt can I sincerely ask you to make me a wand Ms.Beauvias?"

"A wand? Ms.Gaunt wands can not be provided to children at 5 years of age. Especially not out of school. It is barbaric ......"

Whatever she wanted to say was cut short when Azazel interrupted, "Now, Ms.Beauvias that won't be the first illegal thing you have done. Will it be?"

"Ms. Gaunt I don't know what...."

"That would be Ms. Riddle for you Ms. Beauvias. And Of course, you are aware possessing a Demon Killing Knife such as one made of  Yew wood in your case especially is deemed as an illegal weapon to possess too. Since Mr. Scamander deemed it as dangerous to most species and an infamously dark object. As an excellent and infamous wandmaker, you ought to know Yew wood is prohibited too. You did not know that? Now Ms. Beauvias tell me will you willingly make this 4-year-old kid a wand or will you accept the Imprisonment at our dear Nurmengard for possessing an infamously dark object along with illegal mass production of wands of Yew wood."

"..........." At this point Beauvais was speechless. She felt trapped. She knew there was no escape. She was stuck. After considering for a very amount of time, she quickly landed on the decision of making the young girl a wand.

Taking her raw materials out she placed what she had considered good and powerful cores on the table.  

"Splendid!"

Azazel cheered finally with a smile gracing her face.