The Hall of Sacred 28

*****

*****

She was a thunderbird, 

 stuck in a cage 

unable to fly

due to her restrained wings.

 All she could do was watch the rains.

*****

"Magic is a fascinating thing. Never in history has is it been spotted in its physical form. Though throughout history, it is deemed to be traceable.

Non- Majs think that magic is a few tricks and games magicians play with the brains of spectators.
But to residents of magical communities across the world, to all the wizards and witches, the existence of magic itself is sacred. To say someone is born magical is considered a boon to the person. Though the magical community have never had considered magic as a living being but rather an essence passed through the blood to generations.
It is a property that can only be passed from parents to children. So when Non- Maj community started to exhibit magical citizens, concerns and voices started to grow within magical society.
That was when an ever so cooperative society started to have fluctuations in opinions. Frequency of meetings held by the Confederation of Wizards significantly increase.
Those were difficult and disturbing times. That was when the wizard's community drifted apart and witches and wizards settled in different corners of the world.
That was when Myrddin Wyllt renamed COW as International Confederation of Wizards. All those witches and wizards drifted apart though they had one thread that bound them.
One connection separates them from the rest of the magical community and one family which exists till the date for the purpose of overlooking that connection.
One thread.
One organization.
The Hall of Sacred 28"

Azazel was distracted by the rains pittering down the roof of the room, and Azazel could hear the pure scent of mud drifting through the windows, intoxicating her senses. Those thick mossy curtains once again were gracing her room as she sat on the couch with the hot cup of  Bulgarian Elderberry Juice.

That was the most beautiful and peaceful morning she had experienced in her life. She was not waking up to face Mr Carrow today. Somehow this room had changed into her own room when she stepped in. Magic can be so exciting and magical!

Time passed as she kept watching the scenery created by nature in front of her. 

Such a beautiful piece she thought.

Mr Carrow had told her that he was also a beautiful person, the only one who deserved reverence. However excited she was for his return, she knew he would not know her. Although he talked to her, it was not really him. The Gaunt manor was designed such that the consciousness of its previous master, remained in the meeting room of the manor till the present owner dies.  And the present owner would also be irrevocably tied to the manor. 

She was a thunderbird, who was stuck in the cage unable to fly due to her restrained wings. All she could do was watch the rains.

The current owner of Gaunt Manor however was her, Azazel Amy Riddle.