The Real Fun Starts

I could have sworn someone was spinning the room around me as fast as they could.  Everything felt like it was moving, except for you.   Dragging my fingers down your cheek made you smile...then, to my surprise, you stuck your tongue out as far as you could, gazing at me with pleading eyes.  I bit my lip and groaned,, saying fuck under my breath, then pushed my fingers into your mouth.  So wet and warm.  You sucked on my fingers hard, while you squeezed your breasts.  You seemed to be imagining my fingers were something else, gripping them and pulling at your nipples.  I could feel myself expanding in my boxers, the tension running down my body.  I clenched myself tight, letting out a groan, and pulled my fingers out.   My heart beat was starting to race, pounding in my chest. You leaned back and put your hair up, telling me to sit back and relax. 
I suppose the room had stopped spinning now, and instead was moving in slow motion. 
I could hear the air conditioning humming behind me.
The fan clicking above me.
The faint voices on the tv.
Cars driving on the road  past my house.
And...the unbuckling of my belt.

The slow unzipping of my pants felt like an eternity, I wanted them off.  I wanted it all fucking off.   Finally, you had unbuttoned them... and you were pulling them down.
You looked so pleased, on your knees to the right of me on the couch.  Your hand started massaging me slow, moving back and forth in a steady rhythm. 
"You want my lips wrapped around it?" You asked me.  "Ugh fuck yes," I groaned.
By now, my entire cock was throbbing, waves of tension rippled through it as I clenched.  I could feel my pre cum drooling out of me onto my boxers.  You could feel how damp they were.  Slowly the elastic slid across my skin, and you pulled my boxers all the way off.   There I was, standing straight up for you.   My head was swollen and red, the veins of my cock protruding out all around it, with my cum drooling down the shaft.    
"Oh fuck yes Tanya," I groaned as I dragged your tongue along my shaft.   It felt so good.   So fucking good,  feeling you grip me tight, and slapping my head on your tongue.  
I gripped the back of your head at the base of your pony tail, then pushed myself into your mouth.
"Good fucking girl," I said more assertively.  This time I couldn't help myself, pushing your head down further and further.  I loved hearing you gag on my fucking cock.
"Ohhh shit, yes yes," I said with clenched teeth.    When you finally pulled me out, you were gasping for air.    
"Ugh it's my fucking turn," I said to you with a devilish grin....