Escorpion/Dzec

**** DOS/TWO****

Spome of Adelita's men are holding a man and Emily at gunpoint. Despite her tearful pleading and curses, the masked gunman takes her baby and shoots the man in the head before driving off.

Meanwhile, Angel, EZ, Coco, and Taza hit the streets looking for Louie and his crew. They check at his girl's place and are surprised when a child fires at them from a closet with a be gun. He doesn't know when his dad is, but the kid reveals his dad thinks they're going to kill him. Val's mom took her siblings to school, while she shows and dress up, and make breakfast for her and her parents. (the clothes in the top is what she is dress in for all the day.) Speaking of kids, Felipe is having a cup of coffee and while mulling over the situation with EZ. Then she wakes up her father to tell him that breakfast is ready, so she went to sat down and ate. Bishop already dress sat down but before kissing her in the temple silently thanking her for the food, then they ate. Later they ride to the clubhouse to wait for new inform on Louie. Then she receive a call from Angel that they have Louie's location; she said okay then tell her father and the rest of the guys and then they ride off to the shelter. Felipe seems to be talking to someone, but revealed to be alone or not quite because there is a urn on a table in the room; before stepping out he kisses it.

Emily goes home without her son and Devante told Miguel that they might have a lead on the car. Miguel assures her he's got everyone working on it, and he'll call on the M.C. to pitch in on the hunt. She is visibly upset, knows she's not supposed to talk about his other life, but want to know about the rebels because they've taken her son. She demands to know the truth about the search for their baby.

Angel's group meet up with the rest of the club at Wonderland, an animal shelter, and reported in that they can't find Dogwood. The shelter helps both addicts and homeless dogs, with the addicts detoxing and giving the dogs food. Although the woman who runs the place doesn't have any info on new drug dealers moving into the area, she's caring for a member of Dogwood and does the club a favor by calling his crew to pick him up, lying that he's ready.

Louie shows up in a bright green car, which leads to the Mayans chasing him out into the desert. It doesn't take long before Louie loses control and crashes the car because they flip over a small cliff.

 It doesn't take long before Louie loses control and crashes the car because they flip over a small cliff

Louie immediately apologizes for using Coco's little sister in a porn video. She's only sixteen and the clips are ready on his site. Coco is pissed but the guys make him back down. Instead of allowing him to kill Louie, they make a deal that the crew will now pay them twenty-four percent of their drug business, double the normal rate. Louie gave in, doesn't have a choice and Bishop tells him they might be some one new trying to intrude on their business. He wants Louie to dig around and see what he can learn. As they're leaving, Coco says that he has no idea what girl Louie was talking about. He claims he doesn't have a sixteen year old sister who would do porn. The mood darkens when they get a call that Galindo wants to meet.