08. Rata/Cho

Ocho/Eight

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

   The couple stay at Felipe's place, next day, they rides off to his trailer to dress up for the day.

So EZ asks Valentina to do new ink on him, she ask what tattoo he wants and where, to take off his mind off of the box.

He said your new artwork and on hid left forearm.

       Then she started to draw the tattoo and a couple of minutes later she is finish and put it on the paper as EZ look at his girl is doing.

       She cleans his forearm and put on the prepared paper on it then takes it off as the stencil settles and later she puts numb cream, and then the buzz of the tattoo gun was heard.

Then couple of hours later, Val is done with her man's new ink.

"Amor me puedes hacer un favor, cerrar los ojos, quiero que sea una sorpresa para ti, tu ya sabes cuando, okey." She said as Ez obey her and close his eyes and she proceeded to cover his tattoo.

Val put away her equipment as Ez laid off in his bed, then he felt Val already cuddle into his side and he cover themselves with his bedcover.

His girl started to draw shapes along his defined chest as he play with a strand of her hair.

"You know that you use me as your personal heater, but I can't complain because you are mi amor del mi vida." Ez whisper to her as Val look up at him and they look into each other eyes.

They lean into each other and share a kiss, then Val put her head on his chest to hear his heartbeat that helps her lure to sleep,puts a hand on it and Ez grabs her hand that was on his chest and grasped it and also went to sleep.

The couple woke up from their nap and returned to the clubhouse and immediately Letty joins them to admit she lied that Celia didn't hurt her.

Valentina and Ez look at each other knowing that Coco probably already did something to his mother but Ez agreed to go check on Celia to make Letty feel better.

"Hey Letty, how about I invite you to a girl's day only us."  Val said.

Letty only nodded then the Losa girl went to gave her bag and they left on her Camaro, but before Val kiss Ez a goodbye and left.

Ez makes it to Celia's and Coco is there, Celia laid her bed obviously dead.

Coco suddenly realizes this must remind Ez of his mom's murder.

As they were talking, Angel calls to find their location, informing that they will have a meeting and Coco was needed.

Ez call Val to tell her that their will be a meeting, they need her. She said okay and the girls got on her car and drop off Letty's bags at Coco's house and she left to the clubhouse.