Cucaracha/ K'uruch

*********** Siete/Seven***********

EZ didn't want to wake up, so Val straddles him; she move her hips up and down that defiantly woke him up. He put his hands on her hips and got up with her in his arms and they make out against the wall. Then she got ready and make breakfast. Then EZ sat down while Valentina sat on his lap to eat while she eat her breakfast. He have already finish his plate, so he places mini cassettes in a brown bag.

     They started walking to the clubhouse, Val went to the temple meeting while EZ went to stock up the bar. Valentina sat on her seat, Bishop, Taza, and Tranq are discussing what went down at the border with Galindo; when Angel interrupts with a story to tell.

      He lies and says the reason they lost Dennis during the chase because they came across soft dirt and Gilly fell into what they later discover was an old tunnel that leads to another tunnel that was obviously in use and reached a half into Mexico, the other end led to Vicky's house. Angel apologizes for not revealing this earlier, saying he was worried about the heat it would draw with everything else that's going down. Bishop accepts the story and instructs Angel to keep it to himself for now.

     Angel receives a text from Adelita along Valentina and EZ head to the warehouse. Then they take off on a short road trip on this side on the border, and Adelita asks about the family; but Val stays quiet while standing besides EZ as they hold hands. The boys explain that their dad never remarried and still talks to their mother's ashes. They drop Adelita off at a parked car in the middle of nowhere, and Angel promises to explain everything to the couple once they meet up with Coco and Gilly.

                                  £

    Back at the clubhouse, Angel's apparently told his group what's about to go down with the rebels.  Valentina kiss EZ's neck while she tell him to work on the bikes. While her and the guys were called into a meeting; they went to the temple and sat on their respective seats. Galindo's current state of incaraceration was discuss, and it's pointed out that it's unusual Galindo hasn't been sprung by his lawyers. Despite that they'll go about making the runs as usual.

         EZ's outside when Chucky pulls up with Letty; Coco asked to see her and Chucky's preparing her breakfast. After the meeting breaks up, Coco introduces the club to Letty who's busy eating her food. While that happen Valentina and EZ were playing around, so EZ got Val on his shoulders.

    Val bend to reach where EZ's lips are and kiss him, Bishop whispers to Chucky wondering if this is the girl he saw with Coco

    Val bend to reach where EZ's lips are and kiss him, Bishop whispers to Chucky wondering if this is the girl he saw with Coco. Tensions ease up a bit when Chucky confirms she is. Bishop, showing he's a decent dude, gives Coco the day off to hang with Letty; While EZ takes his place on the run.

                                   £

   The Mayans meet up with the Sons on the road and it's hugs all around. The club's making a deal with the sons for weapons and as the product's exchanged Ez gets a call which he ignores.