Buho/Muwan

******Tres/Three******

Adelita hears a vehicle approaching and she screams for everyone to hide. The kids took cover and the adults took positions armed with rifles. It was only a false alarm because the occupants of the vehicle were Angel, Coco, and EZ. Galindo's men have been given directions to a deserted camp. A pinata have been left behind, stuffed with candy and one of Adelita's flyers. The pinata also contained a toy skull with Emily's son name written across its forehead.

Angel delivers the news that they might have found a buyer of Nevada who needs product. The buyer want to buy the nine kilos they have stolen from Galindo, but she only has six left. Adelita warns him her group is running out of places to hide. The club meets with Miguel, warning him rebel's video has buyers nervous. He wants the MC to meet with the Chinese to confirm everything is fine.

Over at the butcher shop, Felipe makes time to sit down with Jimenez. Jimenez is checking in on EZ since things are escalating between the cartel and rebels, with the MC brought in to hunt for Miguel's son. Felipe says EZ is fine and Jimenez gives him a new number, EZ can use it 24/7, and Jimenez warns he better use it soon.

Angel, Coco, and EZ make it back to the clubhouse in time to learn the meeting has been pushed up. While they have a minute alone, Angel warns EZ not let his old feelings about Emily and the child affect him especially he having a solid relationship with Valentina. EZ has a flashback to the night of his arrest and to accidentally shooting a cop. While he being distracted by thinking the past, he didn't notice Val coming from behind him; smacked his ass making him come back to the present.

 While he being distracted by thinking the past, he didn't notice Val coming from behind him; smacked his ass making him come back to the present

"Hey baby, you were in the clouds." she said while kissing his check and took his hands. "Nowhere mi amor, okay, lets go to my trailer." He replied.
She nodded and so they went to his trailer, but before he drops down to put her in his shoulders like nothing because she is tiny and light. Then they arrive to his trailer, he puts her down so that she make her famous caldo del res. After she finished, they eat at the table and went to sleep.

********************-----**********

The next day, Valentina woke up cuddled up with EZ in his bed at his trailer, so she takes a shower and dress and put on her cut.

Meanwhile, the club hits the road for the meeting. It's being held at the San Buho Tribal Casino and the guys and Val have turned over any weapons due to the tribal law. They're got a few hours to kill and split up to have a little fun.

Coco played some blackjack and is on a winning streak. It turns out that Coco is counting cards and Angel forces him away from the table before he is busted.

EZ and Val headed to the bar where he's harassed by off duty cops.
After some quick chat, Bishop makes a deal with one of the Chinese. One in particular gives EZ a hard time, but he doesn't respond because Tranq signals to not do anything; so the guys all watch quietly. After most of the guys go to the meeting with the Chinese and other american distributors. EZ takes Valentina's hand and they walk away without retaliating.

Back at the shop, Felipe keeps his eyes on a van for a cable company that's been watching the place for a few days.

Coco, EZ, Val, and Angel finally head to the meeting with their supply managers who control 26 prisons. The Chinese are there to discuss their arrangement and the impact of the rebels. Bishop assures their partners the drugs will continue to flow, and even suggests increasing the percentage of profits the prison group will receive to quiet anyone who might be ready to seek an arrangement elsewhere.

Bishop gives his word that shipments will never be interrupted by the rebels again. An agreement is made, the meeting is adjourned, and the Chinese and MC hangout to celebrate. A toast is made to new allies and dead traitors. With that, Bishop shoots Jimmy in the back of the head, while Val just just watch as she was cozy with EZ. It turns out the Chinese knew Jimmy was doing side deals but couldn't kill him themselves. They set it up in advance that the Mayans would take care of their problem.

Before the Mayans leaves the casino, EZ is remained he had "unfinished business". He doesn't want to get busted for punching a cop, however he's told he won't get in trouble because it is tribal ground. "Mi amor, dale una paleza, para que dejar del molestar," Valentina whispered in his ear. In response, EZ punches the cop while the rest of the club watched approvingly. Then Val spit on the cop's face and said "pinche pendejo". Ez takes her hand, he had a bit of a smile and more swagger as he leaves the casino with his love and the guys.

EZ returns to his father's house, kissing Val a goodby kiss; she said that Jax sent him a hi then he nodded so she drove off to meet her uncle and father and rest for the day. Felipe was watching a documentary of the vietnam war while EZ put some cash inside a red duffel bag, he and his father have a beer after. Later, Angel also come home in search for food.

Also having a beer, were Marcus and Bishop, when Valentina enter to hug her uncle and gave her father a kiss on the cheek. "Hola tio and papi; how was the meeting remember I was with EZ, " she said. They responded at the same time, "Mas o menos,".

Then she gave Princess, her pitbull, her food and water; took a water for herself and took Princess to sleep on her bed.

When Bishop asks Marcus why he didn't want Marcus to tell the men about the hit on the Chinese associate, Marcus replies that they don't know how the Samoan knew all the details and he is still suspicious. Then Rosalinda came and hit Bishop in the back of the head; saying "Tus cosas outside, no quiero que los niños escuche lo que ustedes estan hablado." Then they went to the back porch to finish talking. EZ and Angel fall asleep in their father's living room; noticing this, Felipe puts a blanket on top of both of them before going to bed himself.

 EZ and Angel fall asleep in their father's living room; noticing this, Felipe puts a blanket on top of both of them before going to bed himself