Escorpion/ dzec part 2

(you can read this where the first part ended)

Next day, Valentina went to Charming to see her cousin's family and talk with Jax. She drives to her cousin's home and parks in the driveway, she turns off her bike and got off it. Then she knocks on the door, she heard footsteps, so the door opens and she sees her cuz, Estrella, heavily pregnant. " Hey prima, where are the kids and Jax." Val said. "Well the kids are still asleep, and Jax is in his man cave." Estrella responded.

"Okay, give the kids a kiss by my part and come with me; we need to talked club related stuff with Jax." Val said. Then she helped Estrella go down the stairs to her husband's man cave.

Estrella sat down the couch, while Val and Jax sat in the table.

Then Val asked Jax if they can talk about the Galindo cartel

Then Val asked Jax if they can talk about the Galindo cartel. " I am talking about when the right time comes we take down the cartel because i want to convince my dad about not dealing drugs for them anymore; I want to have your promise that if anything happens between the clubs, if isn't that bad we just stand together." she said. "Okay Val, I promise no blood will spill if there is blood spill from either side we can figure out with something; I consider you as a sister because your have been there for Estrella in the ups and downs around this world." Jax replied. Then Ella went slowly up the stairs to make breakfast before the kids woke up. " I'm going back to Santo Padre because we have a run to do and tell all the guys about the deal." she said. " Okay, bye Val tell EZ I said hi." Jax replied. " I will tell EZ what you said. Then Valentina kiss her cuz on the check and left to get on her bike, turn it on and reverse on the driveway and rid off to Santo Padre.