Perro/Oc

UNO/ ONE

Valentina Losa got dress up to meet up with her boyfriend of many years that is the new prospect to her dad's motorcycle club; he had come out of prison a couple of weeks ago.

Then her mother gave her breakfast, so she it kiss her mom in the check say to gave her brothers and sister a kiss for her

Then her mother gave her breakfast, so she it kiss her mom in the check say to gave her brothers and sister a kiss for her. Val feed her pitbull, Princess, gave her personal belongings and put on her Mayans vest. She went outside, while put her helmet and started her bike; she waited for her mom to say this "Oye mami, voy al juntame con EZ para ir a la tienda del vestidos. Y para ver al los chicos. Tambien recordte que les uno beso del mi parte." She finished "Okay mija, nos vermos en la noche cuando venga tu con tu papa." Rosalina responded back. So with that Valentina left the house. Then she texted EZ,
Meet me the end of the road next to the border. He texted back,
okay mi caramelo. So she responded
Bye, mi corazon.

EZ and Valentina are riding down the desolate stretch of road along the border, while someone wearing the Mayans M.C.. At a dress shop acting as a front for drugs, a few club members are discussing the latest potential recruit and how he might fare on the club. On their way they drive past the school EZ used to attend. Of course, this causes him to reflect on his own school days where it seems like he wad quite happy. After passing the school they go into the butcher shop that is owned by EZ's father,Felipe. The son and father have an interesting relationship, as it seems his father not only knows about the Mayans but is on something. EZ's brother, Angel, is also a full member of Mayans, and also his girlfriend, Valentina. Then they left the shop to go the dress shop. So they arrive to the shop holding hands.

Later in the middle of the night, a truck drive by couple of guys is ambushed by another group and the two vehicles get into a gunfight. The truck is driven off the road and one of the men is held at gunpoint. The truck belongs to the Mayans and the galindo cartel, they affiliated with and the rival group is raiding their stash. The rival gang winds up getting the drugs that were sewed inside the dresses and make a run for it. For good measure, they shot at the tires of everybody's bikes so they can't immediately follow.

After the truck leaves, the mayans help out their fellow crew out of the truck as it catches in fire. Just after they get everyone out the truck blows up. Valentina and EZ are with them as it happens and can only watch as the entire truck goes up in flames.

 Valentina and EZ are with them as it happens and can only watch as the entire truck goes up in flames